No announcement yet.

Dexter Dennis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If not drafted, he will be back. Book it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
      If not drafted, he will be back. Book it.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
        If not drafted, he will be back. Book it.
        Then I am trusting you he will be back, because he has about zero chance of being drafted...at least not this year.

Comment

• Question for the group: if he chooses to not come back, will we all be adults and thank him for his two years and wish him luck? Serious question.

I certainly will. I’m sure for many their decision will be based on how he chooses to make that announcement and the tone of the announcement.

But I don’t doubt for a moment he glances through SN and certainly reads the tweets and comments that have been posted, especially this post season. I wouldn’t be surprised if his decision rests partially on how the fan base is treating his friends.

Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            Question for the group: if he chooses to not come back, will we all be adults and thank him for his two years and wish him luck? Serious question.

I certainly will. I’m sure for many their decision will be based on how he chooses to make that announcement and the tone of the announcement.

But I don’t doubt for a moment he glances through SN and certainly reads the tweets and comments that have been posted, especially this post season. I wouldn’t be surprised if his decision rests partially on how the fan base is treating his friends.

Just saying.
            I will be disappointed since Marshall was pretty gracious with giving him the time and space needed when he left mid-season for a bit. Plus with how the fanbase supported him through it. Neither of those had to happen.

But, as long as he leaves with grace I will accept it and wish him well.
            "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
              Question for the group: if he chooses to not come back, will we all be adults and thank him for his two years and wish him luck? Serious question.

Just saying.
              You actually think he will, at least partially, make his decision based on SN? I think you are giving SN to much credit there and not giving Dex credit for being smart.

Comment

• I believe he will be back. I want him to be back. Like I said before though; If you want to leave, leave.

Thank you for everything, I always enjoyed watching you, but it does neither side no good if you are excited about being here.

This applies to any player that plays for WSU, not just Dex,
                The Assman

Comment

• I don't think this is that complicated. Dex said he hadn't thought about it and he's just concentrating on the NBA right now. He's got until June 15 to make a decision there.

So he's unlikely to make any decision about college until June 15. That's not a good time to throw your name into the portal, plus there will have been a lot of time that's passed since March. The fact that he hasn't given it much thought is a pretty strong indicator that he will be back.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• His Momma said he will be back....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      I don't think this is that complicated. Dex said he hadn't thought about it and he's just concentrating on the NBA right now. He's got until June 15 to make a decision there.

So he's unlikely to make any decision about college until June 15. That's not a good time to throw your name into the portal, plus there will have been a lot of time that's passed since March. The fact that he hasn't given it much thought is a pretty strong indicator that he will be back.
                      Exactly! Not sure why everyone is sweatin this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by moshock View Post
                        His Momma said he will be back....
                        Arnold says, “He’ll be back!”

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
                            Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Hopefully none of this...

Hasta La Vista Terminator GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY

Comment

• So, what's your gut? He coming back?

WICHITA Kan. (KSNW)- On April 2, 2020 Wichita State sophomore guard Dexter Dennis took to his social media to announce that he would declare for the NBA Draft. Then the real work began. “I think a couple people expected me to try it last season,” Dennis says, “but I just didn’t feel like I was […]

Comment

Working...
                                X