Is this Jeorg?
    Jeorg has better sentence structure.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Jeorg has better sentence structure.
      He also has better stories of women and booze.

Comment

• Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
          Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

• Only 83,833 more views or 1,094 posts or opinions and this thread will surpass tthe ES thread.
            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
            ---------------------------------------
            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by David Rahm View Post
              I said a month ago here that it could be that DD intends to be the last guy out as part of a group agreement. I don't have any facts to support this theory, it's just a theory.

I'm disappointed DD seems to be on the fence. He certainly hasn't come out with a Trey Wade or Tyson Etienne statement of support.

Frankly, I have come to the point where I don't care if he comes back.

You are either for the team or you are not.
              You are either all in or you are not.

I would have expected a "I'm looking at the NBA or WILL be back to WSU" statement.
              This noncommittal stuff leaves me cold.

WSU will be fine either way as long as we have Marshall.

If I were Marshall and I saw his "I'll have to straighten a few things out with the coach before I come back" statement, I'd tell him not to bother.

I can't imagine any business owner or professional on here would take this kind of guff from their employees, nor should Marshall.
              I suspect the “Jesus meeting” he is planning with Marshall may not quite go the way he expects.

Comment

• Its April 10th and we have a roster to put together. I want Dex to come back but at this late date anything other than a "I'll be back if the NBA draft doesn't work out" is a "no" in my books.

Come Monday, I would be looking at the SF transfer candidates. There are still good ones left.

I would maybe think differently if he hadn't already left the team four months ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                  Its April 10th and we have a roster to put together. I want Dex to come back but at this late date anything other than a "I'll be back if the NBA draft doesn't work out" is a "no" in my books.

Come Monday, I would be looking at the SF transfer candidates. There are still good ones left.

I would maybe think differently if he hadn't already left the team four months ago.
                  Get off your high horse. This was a unique year and he hasn't had an opportunity to visit with coach yet. I guarantee you that GM wants to be able to talk with him too. That talk has to wait until June because of the coronavirus. It wasn't his fault and it wasn't GM's fault. All coaches like to visit with players and they even give some an opporutnity to give them criticism if it's face to face. It wouldn't be right to do it by e-mail and it wouldn't come off as good if they Skype either. Some things you have to do face to face. If he needs to get something off his chest, give him the chance, and GM can give it back if he feels the need to. They do have a relationship but relationships need to be nurtured and they also go back and forth. It isn't a one sided relationship after 2 and 1/2 years.
                  Last edited by Shockm; April 10, 2020, 09:55 AM.

Comment

• It’s an immature remark that Dexter made. Scholarships work both ways. 3G could also say “I’ve got a season to prepare for and a team to build. If Dexter is wants to come back and I have a position, we can sit down and talk about things.” Hopefully discussions are already taking place. I’m sure 3G thought the same thing when he saw that article.

Comment

• "I'm not worried" because I know coach Marshall is on top of things. He sure doesn't want any...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
                        It’s an immature remark that Dexter made. Scholarships work both ways. 3G could also say “I’ve got a season to prepare for and a team to build. If Dexter is wants to come back and I have a position, we can sit down and talk about things.” Hopefully discussions are already taking place. I’m sure 3G thought the same thing when he saw that article.
                        Sure, you're right but GM knows that he wasn't perfect this year either. We don't know but he may even take some things back that he did. I'm one of GM's biggest fans but relationships go both ways and he's human too. Admitting error isn't easily something that can be done over the phone. Everyone needs to wish for the players we have commitments from to sign, and then we need to finish recruiting. We have two more scholarships to fill.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Get off your high horse. This was a unique year and he hasn't had an opportunity to visit with coach yet. I guarantee you that GM wants to be able to talk with him too. That talk has to wait until June because of the coronavirus. It wasn't his fault and it wasn't GM's fault. All coaches like to visit with players and they even give some an opporutnity to give them criticism if it's face to face. It wouldn't be right to do it by e-mail and it wouldn't come off as good if they Skype either. Some things you have to do face to face. If he needs to get something off his chest, give him the chance, and GM can give it back if he feels the need to. They do have a relationship but relationships need to be nurtured and they also go back and forth. It isn't a one sided relationship after 2 and 1/2 years.
                          No high horse just reality.

According to Dex we have to wait till after the draft process in June for him to let us know if he will transfer or not.

yeah, ok. lol

Comment

• Between the midseason LOA and being ES roomie that alone creates doubt. Just because ES left Dodge doesn't mean regular lines of communication broke down.

Comment

• I just remember the dire predictions that he wouldn't be back in December. They were wrong then.

Now the fan troops are gathering together for another online movement to predict the same thing. I would guess that the players don't trust that the supporters aren't really behind them when they easily move this way and that way. It doesn't take much to move the masses.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

No high horse just reality.

According to Dex we have to wait till after the draft process in June for him to let us know if he will transfer or not.

yeah, ok. lol

Hurts him just as much as us though. Going to be few and far between good opportunities with a scholarship available come June. Let alone having to sit out a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X