Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    Will a transfer to WSU get to play right away, or do any transfers we get still have to sit out a year?
    f the proposed rules that are on the table are approved (and most seem to thing Ithey will be) then many would be eligible immediately. I think this only applies to 1st time transfers not to players that have transferred before. Also I believe the player must get a release from his old school and there are a few academic standards that apply as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post

I don’t know, what do I mean?
      Thanks. I just wasn’t sure where the players were transferring from since WSU is the only team who has players transfer.

Comment

Wichita looking like a very desirable place right about now.... *sarcasm*

Comment

We can offer a lot of playing time and starting positions!!!!!

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
            Wichita looking like a very desirable place right about now.... *sarcasm*
            Thanks for the input Craig

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post

Thanks for the input Craig
              He's not wrong.

If you lived somewhere else and had no allegiance to WSU, why would you come here vs. all the other schools calling you up?

Where there's smoke...
              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Thanks. I just wasn’t sure where the players were transferring from since WSU is the only team who has players transfer.
                WSU is the only team that has THIS

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

Name another program that has lost 4 of it top 6 scorers to transfers?

Comment

Bring players who actually are in it to win it... mature guys who wanna buy into the system coaches and culture

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

I’m sure you’re probably right but I don’t know.

If they don’t want to be here then transfer. That’s ok, no ill will towards any of them.

Plenty of people complained about these players throughout the year. Are we really that sad to see any of them go?

Comment

Are we really that sad to see any of them go?
                        Holy ****. I've heard of rose-colored glasses before, but this takes the cake.

Yeah, I'd venture to guess that 99% of level-headed and reasonable fans would be sad to see this many players transfer out of their program, regardless of the reason or who **** in the punch bowl.

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Are we really that sad to see any of them go?
                          JB - HELL YES
                          GS - Frustrated, but unless he bought in it wasn't going to work
                          NF - Looked like he had the makings of a Shocker player, but we'll never know.

Everyone else, best of luck to them
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Name another program that has lost 4 of it top 6 scorers to transfers?
                            What seems out of whack is you have his situation on a team that went 23-8 and was on the cusp of heading to the NCAA Tournament. It's not like we were Evansville who lost their head coach under very creepy circumstances and then proceeded to go 0-18 in Valley play (only to be matched by an 0-18 finish by the Evansville women's team in Valley play). Now those folks have nowhere to go but up. Unfortunately, we may not have hit bottom quite yet.

Comment

Sneak peak at next season's roster:

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                                Sneak peak at next season's roster:

You know it’s bad when Sonic Cup is in the starting lineup...

Comment

Working...
                                X