Potential Transfers into program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
    Didn’t WSU recruit this guy out of high school? Had a great freshman year. Not sure what happened this year. Anyways he is transferring.

https://utepminers.com/sports/mens-b...an-lathon/6883
    Low Shooting %s, Low A/TO ratio, Decent Rebounding numbers.

Might as well kept Erik ;)
    The Assman

Comment

I don’t know much about the portal rule the NCAA has allowed but I appears to me all this does is let power 5 conference’s pick and choose players into their program after getting schooled on D1 play. It’s allows these kids to just run away from situations instead of dealing with problems and learning how to resolve them. I know Coach is ruff on players but any successful program will be similar.

Comment

Originally posted by choida View Post

As far as I'm concerned...our starting Center is not currently on our roster unless Jaime E is getting another crack at it. We need to bring in a couple biggens unless Joe B is going to make an impact as a redshirt freshmen.
        This.

I'm 1/2 holding out hope that Poor Bear makes a huge leap this summer... but hope is fleeting in these volatile times...

Comment

We recruited this kid out of high school. Maybe he could fill DeAntoni's spot? Stretch 4 qualify as wing now?

Comment

This kid is going to have every program in the country wanting him. Have you seen the programs we are competing with for our two most recent offers? Landers is a tier above us right now.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
              This kid is going to have every program in the country wanting him. Have you seen the programs we are competing with for our two most recent offers? Landers is a tier above us right now.
              You're liable to get scolded spewing facts like that, friend.

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
                The coaches decide that. They should have plenty of time at home to phone recruits and get a "vibe."

Comment

This new transfer rule essentially allows kids to have a “test” year with a school and wait and see if they get better offers elsewhere. I think this hurts WSU.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    We recruited this kid out of high school. Maybe he could fill DeAntoni's spot? Stretch 4 qualify as wing now?

I hope 3G’s had already called before you even shared this!
                    The Assman

Comment

EDIT: I was too late lol

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

This.

I'm 1/2 holding out hope that Poor Bear makes a huge leap this summer... but hope is fleeting in these volatile times...
                        I think Udeze with solid minutes could be good. He was always jittery and jumping when he got tossed in for a couple minutes here and there. With some time to settle in, he could be good.

Comment

Landers is a redshirt Freshman. So he’d have 3 years left.

Adding him would take a lot of sting out of this last week or so.
                          The Assman

Comment

Last edited by Shock Top; March 16, 2020, 10:11 AM.
                            The Assman

Comment

The Assman

Comment

The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X