X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

You're liable to get scolded spewing facts like that, friend.
      I would 'love' Landers! I just don't think we are in the position to expect any big-time transfers to come to Wichita. Prove me wrong Landers!

Comment

Originally posted by SkoShox View Post

I would 'love' Landers! I just don't think we are in the position to expect any big-time transfers to come to Wichita. Prove me wrong Landers!
        At least with him, there is already a previous relationship built up.

He'd also play A LOT and likely be the starter.

Those are somethings going for WSU. By zero means a slam dunk though.
        The Assman

Comment

Potential Grad Transfer

Averaged 15 ppg as a sophomore on 40%/38% shooting

Stats fell Junior year to 9 ppg on 40/34%

Comment

https://utepminers.com/sports/mens-b...an-lathon/6883

Yes. We were in on Jordan Lathon early but if I remember, he was going to Northwestern and his grades made him ineligible (at Northwestern anyway), or they at least took his scholarship offer away. There may have been some red flags but he definitely had some talent.

He may be a sit out a year transfer candidate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
              Yes. We were in on him early but if I remember, he was going to Northwestern and his grades made him ineligible (at Northwestern anyway), or they at least took his scholarship offer away. There may have been some red flags but he definitely had some talent.

He may be a sit out a year transfer candidate.
              Northwestern would have laughed my ass off campus too!

No shame in that ;)
              The Assman

Comment

Will a transfer to WSU get to play right away, or do any transfers we get still have to sit out a year?
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                  Will a transfer to WSU get to play right away, or do any transfers we get still have to sit out a year?
                  Per NCAA rules, only transfers to Wichita State have to sit out a year. All other transfers are immediately eligible.
                  "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Per NCAA rules, only transfers to Wichita State have to sit out a year. All other transfers are immediately eligible.
                    Also known as the Huggy rule.

Comment

All 3 would probably start from day 1

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post

Ok. That's what I thought too.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Sorry if I missed it but what are the processes in place for transferring and committing? Do they have to wait to sign at the same time the high school seniors and jucos sign? Obviously signing isn't necessary to show up on campus. Committing verbally could obviously be done at any time.

Comment

What do you mean transfers in? Like the guys who left are going to transfer back in? Otherwise not sure where these transfers are going to come from...

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                              What do you mean transfers in? Like the guys who left are going to transfer back in? Otherwise not sure where these transfers are going to come from...
                              These guys?

The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                I don’t know, what do I mean?

Comment

Working...
                                X