2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Sounds like a few front runners. Some wanted to transfer last year after the slow start but then changed their mind after the strong finish.

This year started well but once they hit some adversity they decided to peace out.
    So they wanted to transfer after last year's slow star bc....what? They weren't immediately an experienced team winning every game? That's so strange to me. Especially because Markis and Samaje did so much of the heavy lifting last year anyways. They wouldn't have had that strong finish without those two. Did they expect to walk into that gym and immediately be turned into Fred Vanvleet and Landry Shamet? It's like they want to have the same career as those guys but don't want to put in the work to get there which those guys put in A LOT of. Their journey to where they are now was not easy and I think that's a fact that a lot of these guys just don't grasp at all.

Comment

• Jadun Michael just de-committed from Wichita State...

Comment

• Grab your popcorn.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Jadun Michael just de-committed from Wichita State...

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=h...6&widget=Tweet

A Covid-19 casualty or just getting a bit too crowded at his position with commits over the past 3 days. In any case, I wish the young man well.

Comment

• Welp. Good thing we brought in some other wings I suppose.

Comment

• Oh hey, he is still alive .. he's just been quiet the last 48 hours for some reason ...

and all of the other national guys on it now too ...

Comment

• So, after careful consideration I have come to the conclusion that this pattern is all a ploy by HCGM to keep program sales high for games.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Oh hey, he is still alive .. he's just been quiet the last 48 hours for some reason ...

and all of the other national guys on it now too ...
                  He’s been quarantined with Dougie boy and was searching for his credit cards.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• **** Jeff *******. Can’t stand that guy.

Comment

• lol it's sad. Seen probably 5 national guys jump on this .. the only one that made any comment about our other signings was CJ Moore.

Comment

• Gregg likely knew this was happening for a few days.

They have signed a few players that fit into the role JaDun was going to fit.

It makes a lot of sense, if you think about it.
                        The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                          Gregg likely knew this was happening for a few days.

They have signed a few players that fit into the role JaDun was going to fit.

It makes a lot of sense if you think about it.
                          And none of them got shelved for a dislocated shoulder.

Comment

• I know Trump isn't popular with everyone, but this is the kind of BS he is talking about with "Fake News".

Someone starts a narrative and the others run with it.
                            Last edited by Shock Top; March 30, 2020, 05:45 PM.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                              I know Trump isn't popular with everyone, but this is the kind of BS he is talking about with "Fake News".

Someone starts a narrative and the others run with it.
                              -ahem- "Low information..."

Comment

Working...
                              X