2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerHoops View Post

Bottom line: HCGM tore into the players after the Temple and Houston losses, like never before, and they all got sick of it. So they're leaving.

Marshall's dream of re-entering the national spotlight and a Top 10 ranking went up in smoke after an awesome 15-1 start and #16 ranking.

So he ripped into them in frustration. Jamarius Burton is a well-spoken young Christian man, and he wasn't going to be treated like this any longer.

Simple as that.

I put 99% of the blame on HCGM. He needs to change and never do what he did in ripping into the players again.
    Eh... Players knew what they signed up for. Literally ... Some of the players that left said when they signed they wanted to be coached and they wanted a coach that would tell them when they were wrong. They just couldn't handle it when it actually happened... *Shocked Pikachu face*

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
      WSU’s most talented and skilled player is bought in.

WSU’s best athlete is bought in.

WSU's glue guy is bought in.

WSU’s hidden gem is bought in.

WSU’s recruit is bought in.

The present and future is not all doom and gloom.
      You can add one:

Former 5* recruit and McDonald’s All-American is bought in.
      The Assman

Comment

• Guess they should have had a big 'group hug' after the Houston debacle. Marshall's also a Christian man.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Bottom line: HCGM tore into the players after the Temple and Houston losses, like never before, and they all got sick of it. So they're leaving.

Marshall's dream of re-entering the national spotlight and a Top 10 ranking went up in smoke after an awesome 15-1 start and #16 ranking.

So he ripped into them in frustration. Jamarius Burton is a well-spoken young Christian man, and he wasn't going to be treated like this any longer.

Simple as that.

I put 99% of the blame on HCGM. He needs to change and never do what he did in ripping into the players again.
          Craig, is that you?
          The Assman

Comment

• Well, we've got 5 (today). Guess that's enough, unless someone fouls out.
            Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

• Originally posted by wusphlash View Post
              Well, we've got 5 (today). Guess that's enough, unless someone fouls out.
              We have 7 as of today.... Gilbert, Etienne, Dennis, Wade, Poor Bear, Bilau, and Jadun.

Comment

Simple as that.

Wuss...I bet your shelf is littered with participation trophies.

Comment

• Perhaps adding a Safe Space adjacent to the locker room? SMH

Comment

• This ain't intramurels, brother.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• lot of bad muther****ers on this board

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        lot of bad muther****ers on this board
                        Weird.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• If a normal player-parent said the stuff that Craig Stevenson said, I'd be worried.

But looking at that dude's social media... guy will believe in any conspiracy theory as long as it doesn't require the hamster in his head to break too much a sweat and possibly run the other way on the wheel.

So... while it's interesting, I'm not really concerned. Who knows though. Guy obviously has an agenda.
                          The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Weird.
                            That’s Pin

Comment

Simple as that.

And you KNOW this is what Marshall did and you KNOW this is what JB thought. You KNOW, not that you are supposing, or guessing, or it's your opinion, but you KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt because you were there or JB told you personally or, God forbid, Marshall told you.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                If a normal player-parent said the stuff that Craig Stevenson said, I'd be worried.

But looking at that dude's social media... guy will believe in any conspiracy theory as long as it doesn't require the hamster in his head to break too much a sweat and possibly run the other way on the wheel.

So... while it's interesting, I'm not really concerned. Who knows though. Guy obviously has an agenda.
                                At this point I’m like, Craig, if you have the dirt to bury Marshall and the program then do it. If he’s really this tyrannical mad man that is ruining kids lives then he needs to be stopped.

If not then STFU and move along.

Comment

Working...
                                X