2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by choida View Post

This is not it...I don't know why Burton left... But this is not it...
    Well it certainly is what Marshall implied in the article.

Comment

• Well we do know why he left. Can't blame him. Its hard times for everyone. He is going home.
      Last edited by El_Wu; March 19, 2020, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• At least Noah seems to be a better judge of what’s going on in his transfer situation as opposed to ES (and to a lesser extent, JB).
        The Assman

Comment

• JB "liked" the below tweet:

Comment

• And retweeted....

Surprises me to see that from JB...
            The Assman

Comment

• would love for Kimera to state the real reason. Since Marshall never will

Comment

• Originally posted by choida View Post

Makes a committee worthless...I consider all players on a one year commitment...I think it's bad for everyone involved... Really hard to build on from year to year... Treat as the workplace...not personal... Just business
                1 year commitments go both ways everybody trying to improve their status colleges try to recruit better players that they currently have. It goes both ways

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                  And retweeted....

Surprises me to see that from JB...
                  yeah, thanks JB and sis.....you ruined our PT and losing minutes to freshman narrative

Comment

• I think the first one is his sister. This one looks like his mother...

Clearly they don’t agree with Marshall’s comments. I hope Taylor asks further about this.
                    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

yeah, thanks JB and sis.....you ruined our PT and losing minutes to freshman narrative
                      I just meant he seemed like he would move on and not talk about whatever happened. Guess that was too much to hope for.
                      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

would love for Kimera to state the real reason. Since Marshall never will
                        And my prediction came true.

Several were calling for a statement from Marshall. I knew even if he did that certain people wouldn’t believe him anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                          Well we do know why he left. Can't blame him. Its hard times for everyone. He is going home.
                          Noah had positive things to say; I’m very happy for him.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Several were calling for a statement from Marshall. I knew even if he did that certain people wouldn’t believe him anyway.
                            me

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

JB's sister is saying it wasn't over playing time and he retweeted. So, I am going to assume in JB's case it was not over PT. Prob some of the others I'm sure.

(I am guessing that is his sister....says 'my brothers #1 fan' and has tons of JB stuff all over the place)

Comment

• I am glad that JB did that. I think that is as much as should really "say" about it while maintaining the high road.

When someone asked Ron Baker about Gregg Marshall several years ago, he said something to the effect of "He never lets you get too high or too low". I think that this past season (and maybe longer), Gregg Marshall (and/or his coaching staff) wasn't doing a good job at the latter. Hopefully he makes an adjustment and this doesn't happen again.

Comment

Working...
                                X