No announcement yet.

2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lmao...as if ranking 320th in the country on offense wasn't bad enough, now we are going to be running around chucking up granny style 3's, step back underhanded shots, fast break granny style bricks... Let as many of those cats transfer, allow Coach to reload and for crying out loud NO GRANNY SHOTS!

Comment

• This article on the GOAT provided a bit of perspective for me this morning.

Comment

• “And when I played for him, we were losing,” Couisnard said laughing, referencing WSU’s 11-20 record that season. “We went through two different six-game losing streaks, so I’ve probably seen him as bad as it’s going to get.”

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy

sort of a left handed compliment

Comment

• "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Sure wish he would change his mind.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

“And when I played for him, we were losing,” Couisnard said laughing, referencing WSU’s 11-20 record that season. “We went through two different six-game losing streaks, so I’ve probably seen him as bad as it’s going to get.”

Couisnard is an all timer. Interesting perspective.
              Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

“And when I played for him, we were losing,” Couisnard said laughing, referencing WSU’s 11-20 record that season. “We went through two different six-game losing streaks, so I’ve probably seen him as bad as it’s going to get.”

He also said this:

“Whatever you are when you come to Wichita State, you’re going to be a better version of that because of Gregg Marshall,” Couisnard said. “He wants you to be the absolute best version of yourself and he can be very passionate about that. He’s going to be on you. You cannot be soft around him. You cannot have thin skin around him. You have to understand that he just wants you to be the best version of himself.”

Cous is supportive of Gregg.
                The Assman

Comment

• Big fan of Cous. I'd also question if HCGM is the same version of himself he was in 2008?
                  Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post
                    Big fan of Cous. I'd also question if HCGM is the same version of himself he was in 2008?
                    Probably milder.
                    "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                    ---------------------------------------
                    Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                    "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                    "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

Get on the phone and bring the prodigal back home

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

He also said this:

“Whatever you are when you come to Wichita State, you’re going to be a better version of that because of Gregg Marshall,” Couisnard said. “He wants you to be the absolute best version of yourself and he can be very passionate about that. He’s going to be on you. You cannot be soft around him. You cannot have thin skin around him. You have to understand that he just wants you to be the best version of himself.”

Cous is supportive of Gregg.
                        This isn't a left handed compliment at all. I think that Cous is very supportive of Gregg.

What is a possibility to happen as coaches get accustomed to this, the coaches who are at the Duke's of the world, will end up with who they want, and other coaches will be "picky" on how many transfers they want in their program, and who they will accept. Coaches who adapt will possibly get better at thinking about spacing out their classes, and who they recruit. Having 10 Freshmen, and Sophomores are a recipe for disaster. It's not Gregg's personality that has to change too much but the numbers of kids he recruits in each class (which includes "luck" in most cases if you aren't a blue blood). Fred was a type of leader who even helped mold Shaq (for Shaq it took teammates like Fred, Shaq's mother, and a coach like GM) into a basketball player.

Comment

• Looks Like Noah Fernandes is headed to UMASS according to 24/7 sports.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker22 View Post
                            Looks Like Noah Fernandes is headed to UMASS according to 24/7 sports.
                            A10 is a good fit for him

Comment

Closer to home. Solid conference. Good for him.
                              The Assman

Comment

That would not be a surprise. Close to home.

Comment

Working...
                                X