Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

I believe it is spelt “pussy.”
    I was gonna post a different one, but better just leave it at this.

Comment

• I like hearing they are offering Grads, Transfers, High Schoolers.

Could end up with MUCH better class balance in the end. Which would be a great thing.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Same goes for MU.

If I was him, I would spend the entire quarantine lock down at the FT line with a shooting coach.
        If this guy can work on his free throws....just saying. We can all work on our free throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
          I am curious if the freakout is a case of Marshall losing control, or is that we got a batch of guys that are not willing to make the committment to play the way Marshall demands?

Talent-wise....

I don't want to come across as thinking these guys sucked. They are good players. But.... I don't know. We aren't losing guys that are generational players. Unfortunately, we haven't found those guys in a few years.

That's 100% on Marshall. He needs to do better. The guys leaving are ftom the mass influx he had to scramble to fill after the Reaves and Shamet year.

Turns out they weren't his cup of tea and vice versa.

Looks like we are gonna have a redo of that. Hopefully things turn out different this time and GM learned a few lessons from the last time.

He still managed to produce a decent season with all that, so we shouldn't be all doom and gloom. There is hope.

And we still have Etienne!!
          We had the talent, considering we started out like 15-1. The issues happened mid season, especially after we got ranked. Egos and recognition seemed to take center stage, and that's when the virus spread and Marshall was never able to contain it. He should have permanently benched the issue players, but I don't think even he knew where to start with that. When you have lots of talented players, benching the problem player can be difficult, but if it goes against the culture of the program, then it should have been done quick and swiftly.

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
            I just asked a very good source about another mass exodus today and he says, "it's very possible".
            Wonder if your source knows my sources.

Comment

• "It's very possible" is about the most WORTHLESS reply one could give. It's also very possible I win the lottery and/or the world ends today. Is your source a politician?

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                "It's very possible" is about the most WORTHLESS reply one could give. It's also very possible I win the lottery and/or the world ends today. Is your source a politician?
                VERY? lol. You make me laugh. Thanks for brightening up such a dreary day in Kansas!

Comment

• Originally posted by OregonShocker View Post
                  "It's very possible" is about the most WORTHLESS reply one could give. It's also very possible I win the lottery and/or the world ends today. Is your source a politician?
                  …or my monkey makes the Olympics, but by golly he's tryin'...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

…or my monkey makes the Olympics, but by golly he's tryin'...

But can he ride a dog?

Comment

• Taylor reporting Grant is now in the portal.

Comment

• Grant Sherfield in the transfer portal now. Officially.

Comment

• Can’t say that’s a big surprise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Remember'70 View Post
                            Taylor report Grant is now in the portal.
                            Not really a surprise is it? He quit once, so u had to expect him to leave now.

Comment

• Welp, hopefully this is it...

Comment

• Wide open at point!

Comment

Working...
                                X