2020-21 Annual "Transfer" Guess-a-thon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
    The rumor above concludes with a remaining roster of DD, TE, AM, and JoB. Not good if true..
    I forgot about JoB and JM. I was only thinking of players from this past season.

TE, DD, GS, JoB, and JM. Those are the main 5.
    The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I forgot about JoB and JM. I was only thinking of players from this past season.

TE, DD, GS, JoB, and JM. Those are the main 5.
      I agree mostly... would throw TW in there.

Comment

• I'd be disappointed if TW left .. would be 4 schools in 4 years.

Comment

• We don’t recruit high enough talent to withstand losing key players every year. Guys we recruit need to be developed and taught the WSU system. If we start turning over half the roster every year, we’re gonna continue fielding mediocre teams. I get that there are a lot of people out there that think this is ok and just part of basketball, but you can’t deny that it’s a new thing for us at WSU and 3G is gonna have to come out and address it at some point.

Comment

• Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post

I agree mostly... would throw TW in there.
            I like TW. If he stays, I'd be happy about it.

He may be a bit undersized, but players bigger than his height because of his short neck.

He's also a gamer. Like Marshall said, he may not be exceptional at any one thing, but he is good at a lot of them.

We could use an older presence in the locker room and experience on the court and TW would provide that.
            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I like TW. If he stays, I'd be happy about it.
              Same goes for MU.

If I was him, I would spend the entire quarantine lock down at the FT line with a shooting coach.
              The Assman

Comment

• Wouldn't that mean that Poor Bear and Udeze are staying also?

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Thanks WstateU,
                    Much needed after all the other bullshit going.

That is all.
                    Above all, make the right call.

Comment

• I couple of years ago I had a 'major' crabgrass problem; ended up replacing the grass in the front yard. I'm telling ya', fighting those suckers wasn't easy, but I have a 'beautiful' lawn today.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I just asked a very good source about another mass exodus today and he says, "it's very possible".

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by double dribble View Post
                            Bring back Mike Cohen!

Comment

• Originally posted by DPruett2333 View Post
                              I just asked a very good source about another mass exodus today and he says, "it's very possible".
                              This team could look very very very very different next year... hopefully we can contain this team virus and limit its spread to just 4 scholarship players.

Comment

• I am curious if the freakout is a case of Marshall losing control, or is that we got a batch of guys that are not willing to make the committment to play the way Marshall demands?

Talent-wise....

I don't want to come across as thinking these guys sucked. They are good players. But.... I don't know. We aren't losing guys that are generational players. Unfortunately, we haven't found those guys in a few years.

That's 100% on Marshall. He needs to do better. The guys leaving are ftom the mass influx he had to scramble to fill after the Reaves and Shamet year.

Turns out they weren't his cup of tea and vice versa.

Looks like we are gonna have a redo of that. Hopefully things turn out different this time and GM learned a few lessons from the last time.

He still managed to produce a decent season with all that, so we shouldn't be all doom and gloom. There is hope.

And we still have Etienne!!
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X