Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

Just my opinion but I think he would’ve been really good here. He plays hard on both ends and is really good at getting into the lane, putting pressure on the defense and making a play. Seems like a smart kid. I’m not a “Penny can’t coach” guy but I do think he would have benefited from being at WSU instead.
    I can see that. Maybe it has more to do with where he is.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

I can see that. Maybe it has more to do with where he is.
      I’ll say it:

Penny can’t coach.
      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Difference Maker

http://www.shockeralumni.org/s/1817/...gid=2&pgid=996

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Love the "Blue Steel" face in the last picture. Ha.

Comment

• Hopefully the next coach can find 100 more Tyson Etiennes
              The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                Hopefully the next coach can find 100 more Tyson Etiennes
                Amen, brother!

Comment

• Comment

• Tyson is a beast and I am so glad he is on our team. He’s a real leader and has the goods to back it up!

Comment

• Love his energy and the excitement he brings..

Comment

• He’s exceptional — both in his basketball skills and his attitude.

Comment

• I think there are several good reasons he supported the program after all the transfers last year. 1) He supports the program. 2) He thought the program could be better without the players that transferred.
                          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• He also buys into the GGG mantra that the toughest T-E-A-M (he's a true believer) is gonna' win the game more often than not (Stevenson's probably already played his best ball).

Kelvin Sampson agrees (the part about being the toughest)...
                            Last edited by ShockingButTrue; December 29, 2020, 05:04 AM.

Comment

• Taylor and I must both have great eyes for basketball.

I was comparing TE to Damian Lillard and his development/potential during the game last night.

Low and behold, Taylor is tweeting about “Damian Lillard vibes” around the exact same time.

Get the microphones out of my place Taylor! ;)

The Assman

Comment

• It also helps that Etienne almost never makes a mistake with the ball. He has committed just eight turnovers this season in 243 minutes and his minuscule turnover rate of 3.8% ranks fourth in the country for high-usage (20% usage rate) players and first in the AAC. For reference, the lowest turnover rate for an entire season by a Shocker with high usage in the Gregg Marshall era was Ron Baker’s 10.1% mark in the 2014-15 season.

Comment

Working...
                                X