No announcement yet.

Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TE and DD two of the best 3 point shooters are returning for next season. That is good. And two of the worst 3 point shooters ES and GS are leaving. That's good too.

Comment

• The Assman

Comment

• I thought that Etienne was the best guard. He needs to play with a point guard that can handle the rock like Fred, or Ragland, or Armstead or Smajae. The 4 guys that left were talented; but replaceable. I wish they would have stayed; but WSU should be able to land some quality players to take their place.

Comment

• Originally posted by robotfighter66 View Post
          I thought that Etienne was the best guard. He needs to play with a point guard that can handle the rock like Fred, or Ragland, or Armstead or Smajae. The 4 guys that left were talented; but replaceable. I wish they would have stayed; but WSU should be able to land some quality players to take their place.
          I have optimism just like you do.

A McDonald's AA was a good start though, wasn't it?

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• This young man gets it. Well done Tyson.
                Go Shocks!

Comment

• Too small and not athletic enough to get sniffed by the NBA. Just like another Shocker who had similar attitudes about doing what he could to help his community.

For those who might think I'm saying Etienne has no chance at the NBA, I made a comparison to VanVleet, who all the "experts" said had no chance ta the NBA. Character goes further than "expert opinions" when it comes to getting into the NBA, and Etienne has character.

Also takes some talent, and Etienne has that. I think he's got a legitimate shot at NBA looks if he can maintain his 3FG% above 40%.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Doug Gottlube hasn’t chimed in on his lack of athleticism yet

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Doug Gottlube hasn’t chimed in on his lack of athleticism yet
                      tyson hasn't stolen any credit cards yet.

Comment

• Just want to repost some of these stats because it’s easy to forget just how good TE is:

PER 40 STAT

STEALS - 1.9 (2nd on team for those who average more than 7 minutes per game)

TURNOVERS - Only 1.4 (Lowest on team for those who averaged more than 7 minutes per game)

ADVANCED

OFFENSE PER 100 POSSESSIONS - First on Team

TS% - .588 (2nd behind Morris U.)

WIN SHARES - 3.3 (first on team)

SHOOTING

THREE - 38.8% (First on Team)

yes folks, he did this as a freshman

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

yes folks, he did this as a freshman
                          Playing with two or three guys who weren't exactly eager to pass the ball once they had their hands on it..

The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Playing with two or three guys who weren't exactly eager to pass the ball once they had their hands on it..
                            I'm really hoping to see a big improvement from Tyson this year. I do feel like he forced some shots this year. I think part of that is because he knew others were going to force shots anyways, so might as well come from someone with a higher percentage of making it. He was pretty solid on plays designed to get him a shot. I'm hoping we see more of those this year along with his teammates setting him up even if he initial play breaks down

Comment

• Originally posted by pogo View Post
                              Doug Gottlube hasn’t chimed in on his lack of athleticism yet
                              For Doug, I think to be fair, you have to be able to spell it to talk about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

I think it takes a year or three to know what a good shot is in a GM offense. TE will hopefully learn how to make winning plays on a consistent basis.
                                Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                                X