X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    8.3%. Is that bad?
    Blood alcohol level?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichita View Post

I remember when everyone thought WSU was going to come into American conference and dominate, winning conf. titles yearly because Marshal was the best coach in college BB. Maybe he should have stayed in the Missouri Valley or maybe he got his big payday contract & retired without telling anyone? This team has a lot of talent, I don't know what has happened.
      GFY, cheating chickenhawk fan.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
        Will the baseball team finish higher than the basketball team?
        You do this every freaking year.

No.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• My biggest concern is that when this group of Shockers get punched, they don't have a response. They don't punch back. They just shut down.

Comment

• And yes, Rev, I hope they read that comment.

Comment

• Originally posted by MrsHenryLevitt View Post

I know that I am terrible at my job when Fever is mean to me....
              You’re an outside fan posting on a WSU board with nothing else going on in your life. You wish you were employed.

Butthurt loser.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                I think GM has always need a Jans, Forbes, or Heier on the sidelines with him.
                I think that's exactly the case. I would label Marshall a CEO coach if there is such a thing. He makes a good face for the program but needs help with the coaching. I've been saying all along that the move to the AAC might not have been a good one for WSU, and this year we're finally starting to see the potential downside. I honestly didn't think WSU would be in trouble until after Marshall left, however.

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

I think that's exactly the case. I would label Marshall a CEO coach if there is such a thing. He makes a good face for the program but needs help with the coaching. I've been saying all along that the move to the AAC might not have been a good one for WSU, and this year we're finally starting to see the potential downside. I honestly didn't think WSU would be in trouble until after Marshall left, however.
                  "Not a good move"

Yeah I remember winning 30 games and getting a 10 seed, real fun times...

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                    Are you guys seriously calling for Gregg Marshall's job? Man you guys need a hobby.
                    Lot of bad hot takes going on in here today.

Marshall has a lot of flaws but I think he deserves a bit longer of a leash than an NIT final 4 after unexpected personnel losses and a season where we were picked 4th with a whole slough of underclassmen and slightly underachieving.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockAzs View Post
                      I get it.

I know what we need to do. Just play like everybody else in the American. Barrel into the lane 100% out of control, and drawing a foul that we don't deserve.

Bingo.
                      i wouldn’t mind this strategy but we have a total of zero guys capable of barreling into the lane.

Comment

"Not a good move"

Yeah I remember winning 30 games and getting a 10 seed, real fun times...
                        Lol... We will Be 5-5 in conference with a 30+ point loss and I bet come Monday we are still on the right side of the bubble on the majority of brackets.
                        In the Valley it would have been St Louis or bust... Even if we won out from this point

Comment

Don't understand how you can spin this shooting performance on the coaching staff.
                          Because the coach recruited them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol... We will Be 5-5 in conference with a 30+ point loss and I bet come Monday we are still on the right side of the bubble on the majority of brackets.
                            In the Valley it would have been St Louis or bust... Even if we won out from this point
                            What do you wanna bet?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Lot of bad hot takes going on in here today.

Marshall has a lot of flaws but I think he deserves a bit longer of a leash than an NIT final 4 after unexpected personnel losses and a season where we were picked 4th with a whole slough of underclassmen and slightly underachieving.
                              it is just people venting. if u think Butler was hard to get rid of, Marshall is impossible with 7 year automatic renewal.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You do this every freaking year.

No.

actually I haven’t even cared for 4 years. But if WSU players just quit on Marshall the remaining season and baseball somehow overachieve just a little it could be possible. At least as good as chance as WSU shoot 3pters.

Comment

Working...
                                X