No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We didn't need to win this game. And frankly, the first Houston game was a big warning that this might be a drubbing.

The question is whether we can go 7-1 to close out the conference. It is going to be hard. It isn't lost, but losing two close games made it much more difficult.

That isn't talking about our level of play. If we don't get back to our earlier level of play, none of that matters. We are stagnant on offense and loose on defense, Houston is legitimately beating us at every single statistic last I checked. We've lost a ton of confidence and have no offensive structure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

I have fever muted.. but odd I never said we were a lock. Said we had one of the best non cons ... We did.. that's the only reason we are even on the bubble. The epic collapse that is happening has nothing to do with my comments that fever has so much problem with. The fact that we are still being projected in after losing 4 out of 6 actually further proves my point.
      lol. You said we could go 7-3 down the stretch and make the tournament.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by LoneStar48 View Post
        I wouldn't be surprised if ES transferred at halftime
        That would be great. He has a terrible attitude.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
          At the beginning of the season, I recall Marshall saying that we have guys who can shoot. Where at they at?
          He was probably talking about in a game of HORSE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockersarelife View Post
            Absolutely no team chemistry do these guys like each other?
            Maybe there has been another Cousinard/Ogirri event.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
              At the beginning of the season, I recall Marshall saying that we have guys who can shoot. Where at they at?
              everyone can shoot.. not all can make

Comment

• We’re just not a good shooting team, haven’t been all season. But we’re also not a great ball handling team and it’s hard to create shots when your having trouble handling the ball

Comment

• The team play against Houston is exactly what I was expecting.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

He was probably talking about in a game of HORSE.
                    Have u ever watched them all n warmups? This is not a good horse shooting team.

Comment

• Originally posted by CBB_Fan View Post
                      We didn't need to win this game. And frankly, the first Houston game was a big warning that this might be a drubbing.

The question is whether we can go 7-1 to close out the conference. It is going to be hard. It isn't lost, but losing two close games made it much more difficult.

That isn't talking about our level of play. If we don't get back to our earlier level of play, none of that matters. We are stagnant on offense and loose on defense, Houston is legitimately beating us at every single statistic last I checked. We've lost a ton of confidence and have no offensive structure.
                      I did not expect us to win this game or the game at Cincinnati. If we can win all but 1 of the rest... We still have a chance. But losing by 40 today might make us need to win all but the Cincy game. How we are playing right now... We can't do either. No confidence at all

Comment

• We can't penetrate at all. Can barely get it across the 3 point line. Never seen anything like this.
                        I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• What percent did Houston shoot that half?
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We have no idea how to pass to a cutter or an entry pass that isn't 10 seconds too late

Comment

• Second half line, Houston -12.5...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                                What percent did Houston shoot that half?
                                51% overall, 30% from three. Nothing extradionary.

Comment

Working...
                                X