Wichita State at Houston Slaughter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post

Don't understand how you can spin this shooting performance on the coaching staff.
    I haven't mentioned the coaching staff once?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

i wouldn’t mind this strategy but we have a total of zero guys capable of barreling into the lane.
      We've got guys who can do that; whether or not they'd have the ball by the time they got to the rim is another matter...
      "Long wave the Yellow and the Black..."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I haven't mentioned the coaching staff once?
        Talking about everyone else

Comment

• The key to today's game was literally a key. We needed to make sure the assistants didn't lose the key to the hearse for the ride home. Mission accomplished?
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

it is just people venting. if u think Butler was hard to get rid of, Marshall is impossible with 7 year automatic renewal.
            That’s not my point. My point is why in the world are people calling for coaching changes?
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Do you think Marshall's ego would permit him to continue to coach the Shockers if he got snubbed by WSU AD removing the automatic rollover clause?

IMO there are three quality coaches (already identified) who would jump at the chance to coach the Shockers, so IMO no big deal if Marshall were to leave in a pout.
              You are probably right in your assessment. Just to be clear I would not make this move until the season is over, if at all. Let's how the Shocks finish.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 9, 2020, 07:49 PM.

Comment

• Now we get real stupid. People who think we are going to do better than our present Coach. Crazy town is here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ashockalypse View Post
                  Now we get real stupid. People who think we are going to do better than our present Coach. Crazy town is here.
                  Nuts. But that's what fans do. Stop with the assistant stuff please.

Comment

• We’ve lost to Houston x2, Cincinnati, Tulsa, Temple, and West Virginia this year. And people are seriously considering Marshall being asked to leave?? I’m not going to go back to verify, but 4 of the 6 losses are to teams who have been ranked this year, and maybe 5 of 6. This talk is absolutely crazy - and I’m no huge fan of Marshall (on the non-coaching side of things). Let’s get real.

Comment

• We were exposed by Temple. They showed how our guards are weak and slow and get rattled with heavy pressure and double teams. They were the first team this year to really attack our guards like that. Ever since then it’s been a struggle. It all starts with not having a real PG. Sorry, but we gotta admit to some recruiting mistakes and cut some guys loose. If you aren’t an effective PG and you can’t shoot or drive as a wing, why are they on the team? There’s about 3-4 guys that I would say are on thin ice, but I doubt 3G would do something that drastic. Hard to justify cutting incoming seniors as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

You are probably right in your assessment. Just to be clear I would no make this move until the season is over, if at all. Let's how the Shocks finish.
                        Oh you "wouldn't make this move until seasons over"... That makes it all better.

How much fun did we all make of Memphis for firing Tubby after 2 years... And now we are discussing canning a coach who had taken WSU basketball to New heights after a month of bad basketball??

Comment

• “We’ve got some things going on with the team,” Stevenson said. “We’ve got to put our egos aside. We’ve got to put our wants aside and put the team needs ahead of all of that.”

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
                          Last edited by Kung Wu; February 9, 2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• Anything have to do with Dexter taking a vacation from the team?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              “We’ve got some things going on with the team,” Stevenson said. “We’ve got to put our egos aside. We’ve got to put our wants aside and put the team needs ahead of all of that.”

Read more here: https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...#storylink=cpy
                              I’m not paying a cent to a newspaper that treats the hometown team the way the Eagle does.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Lol... We will Be 5-5 in conference with a 30+ point loss and I bet come Monday we are still on the right side of the bubble on the majority of brackets.
                                In the Valley it would have been St Louis or bust... Even if we won out from this point
                                I'll take all the action on this you want to book.

Comment

Working...
                                X