Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
    Boneyard: I can’t believe a Wichita State player was blowing kisses to the crowd. How can you let someone act like that?

Apparently they don’t watch the way Hurley acts during a game. He is an embarrassment to any program.
    Who was blowing kisses?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Did Stevenson really do that? What a punkass move if so

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
        Did Stevenson really do that? What a punkass move if so
        There was a 50 something old paid professional on the sidelines acting worse than a punkass today.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Did Stevenson really do that? What a punkass move if so
          I’m sure they were giving him an earful all game. Last possible game with UCONN as they leave the conference. Not the best look perhaps, but certainly not the worst.

Comment

• Also, for the record on not fouling....we gave up the TIE and then STILL got the ball in and drew an extremely obvious shooting foul.

Comment

• perhaps?

Comment

• We lost by 20 there last year didn't we? Good win.

Stevenson was just granting them a Bon Voyage'. GGG's been known to the let the other guy "have it" every now and then...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  Also, for the record on not fouling....we gave up the TIE and then STILL got the ball in and drew an extremely obvious shooting foul.
                  Wouldn’t have mattered if we had fouled. The percentages for winning when fouling in this situation makes it clearly the smart play. To not do it Twice is just mind boggling

Comment

• Post game pressers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Topshock View Post

Wouldn’t have mattered if we had fouled. The percentages for winning when fouling in this situation makes it clearly the smart play. To not do it Twice is just mind boggling
                      If we're using percentages, they say that player had a 0% chance to make a 3.

We can pick our numbers all day.
                      ​​​​

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockRef View Post

I'm giving him an 'F' for end game management.
                        He has demonstrated stubbornness before and thought he was getting away from it. However, it undeniably returned to form today.

The lack of using TO's when his Freshman PG was totally rattled was inexcusable.

The lack of end game smarts at the end of regulation and no foul was abysmal.
                        No foul with less than 10 seconds?
                        Really?
                        But...once wasn't enough.
                        End of the 2nd OT and he decided to let them take another trey... which luckily bounced in and out.

Try defending that rationale in earnest and you may be a true black and yellow fan - and also need to put the crack pipe down.

That is all.
                        Great post

Comment

• 1. In March it will just look like a W.
                          2. 99% of coaches agree you must foul there. I cannot imagine what happened
                          3. Sherfield gonna see a lot of double teams now. Hope he steps up
                          4. Dex has his motor back. That one defensive sequence was amazing
                          5. I really hated the coach's corner thing
                          6. Yeah, we got hosed
                          7. ETN is REALLY in shape
                          8. Poo was ill 6-7 games ago and has like 2 min PT since.
                          9. The announcers, the officials, the crowd all against us but......we win
                          10. Beatin a whiny lil b!tch like Hurley is about as good as it gets

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Just wanted to say, eff UConn, eff your whiny ass coach, eff your officiating crew, eff your announcing crew, and enjoy getting effed in the Big East.

SCOREBOARD.
                            We all have our little battles with Fever but this is why I love him on our side in the war!!!

Comment

• I like how it's luck they missed the 2nd, but bad coaching that dude with 0 previous 3s hits one.

It's also not always about winning one possession. Sometimes it's about building a player for a career.

Marshall gets lucky A LOT.
                              ​​
                              I'll take no takes from a ref after watching that one and having a take away that the coaching was the problem.

Sherfield has handled double and triple teams all year. Previously, being tackled has resulted in going to the FT line.

Comment

• NM

Comment

Working...
                                X