If this is your first visit, be sure to
check out the FAQ by clicking the
link above. You may have to register
before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages,
select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
I'm giving him an 'F' for end game management.
He has demonstrated stubbornness before and thought he was getting away from it. However, it undeniably returned to form today.
The lack of using TO's when his Freshman PG was totally rattled was inexcusable.
The lack of end game smarts at the end of regulation and no foul was abysmal.
No foul with less than 10 seconds?
But...once wasn't enough.
End of the 2nd OT and he decided to let them take another trey... which luckily bounced in and out.
Try defending that rationale in earnest and you may be a true black and yellow fan - and also need to put the crack pipe down.
1. In March it will just look like a W.
2. 99% of coaches agree you must foul there. I cannot imagine what happened
3. Sherfield gonna see a lot of double teams now. Hope he steps up
4. Dex has his motor back. That one defensive sequence was amazing
5. I really hated the coach's corner thing
6. Yeah, we got hosed
7. ETN is REALLY in shape
8. Poo was ill 6-7 games ago and has like 2 min PT since.
9. The announcers, the officials, the crowd all against us but......we win
10. Beatin a whiny lil b!tch like Hurley is about as good as it gets