First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ROOT ANGRY!
    replied
    Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

You don't have to say "that's a grown man..." in any description of things Wessel does. It's redundant.
    A Wessel-squared screen, then. One thing of beauty that begat another.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by ROOT ANGRY! View Post

That's a grown man screen from Wessel, too.
    You don't have to say "that's a grown man..." in any description of things Wessel does. It's redundant.
    Last edited by Cdizzle; January 15th, 2020, 09:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• bunck
    replied
    Originally posted by angryplayer View Post
    does anyone know where I can watch a replay of the game?

Leave a comment:

• ROOT ANGRY!
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockBand View Post

That may not have been EXACTLY the "Redbird" inbounds play, but it is close! Everyone loves Kel's dunk at Illinois State (and they should), but I still love the one on the dirty birds here at home. The man should have had a cape on for this one.

That's a grown man screen from Wessel, too.

Leave a comment:

• ShockingButTrue
    replied
    Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
    Jamarius is basically Ben Smith if he were a guard on offense. I saw them standing next to each other at the end of the UConn game and they even look similar.
    Nah.

buckner.jpg

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I think after watching that video several hundred times, my favorite part (other than the dunk) was the reaction of the 4 year old behind Fred behind the media who's ready to fight a Redbird with some punches.
    LOL that's great

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied

That may not have been EXACTLY the "Redbird" inbounds play, but it is close! Everyone loves Kel's dunk at Illinois State (and they should), but I still love the one on the dirty birds here at home. The man should have had a cape on for this one.

I think after watching that video several hundred times, my favorite part (other than the dunk) was the reaction of the 4 year old behind Fred behind the media who's ready to fight a Redbird with some punches.

Leave a comment:

• Cdizzle
    replied
    I like Mitch Holthus. Knows when to just keep his mouth shut for a moment.

Leave a comment:

• wichshock65
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied

Similar action, but it's a little different.

I love how he punctuates that dunk with a primal scream right as he dunks it.

Leave a comment:

• ShockBand
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Kel Varnsen
    replied
    Jamarius is basically Ben Smith if he were a guard on offense. I saw them standing next to each other at the end of the UConn game and they even look similar.

Leave a comment:

• WstateU
    replied
    https://twitter.com/kwchmatt/status/...020441090?s=21

Leave a comment:

• ShockerFever
    replied
    Originally posted by angryplayer View Post
    Nope.

Thats the other great thing about games on that crap network. Their streaming platform sucks.

Leave a comment:

• angryplayer
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X