No announcement yet.

Wichita State (#23) at Connecticut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sherfield with a very up and down game. The end of regulation I blame Marshall more than Sherfield.
    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• That a way GS! Redeem!

Comment

• Marshall is using this as experience for March.
        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Sherfield has been worse than Marshall
          no.....wait

Comment

• Cmon Shox! Get a good look.
            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Grants clearly overmatched.

whether or not you agreenwith him being on the floor, itsgoing to go along way in development this year alone.

the unfortunate thing about it is he doesnt have any to show him the ropes like Fred had Malcom and so on

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post
                Sherfield with a very up and down game. The end of regulation I blame Marshall more than Sherfield.
                up?

Comment

• 16-18 to 29-42 freethrows disparity.
                  “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

• Win or lose our guys are fighting. Just not always great decisions. They will gain a LOT for a game like this
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Give JB the ball!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

up?
                        Yes....he hasn't been ALL bad. Dont be a dick

Comment

• So clearly putting a forearm into Burton's neck on a shot is not a foul. Got it.

Comment

• One thing is for sure, this team is freaking tough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
                              Grants clearly overmatched.

whether or not you agreenwith him being on the floor, itsgoing to go along way in development this year alone.

the unfortunate thing about it is he doesnt have any to show him the ropes like Fred had Malcom and so on
                              every opponent from now on will see this tape

Comment

• JB gets hammered.

Comment

Working...
                                X