Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
    Quotables: Gregg Marshall Pre-Memphis

"It's big boy basketball in early January. It's a meaningful game. I think it's going to be really, really entertaining."

For this game to be really entertaining IT HAS TO BE A WIN. GO SHOCKS, and I do believe we will come out with a win.
    Last edited by B1ShockFan; January 8, 2020, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• I have the feeling that our God's Bear is going to play a (large) part in our win tomorrow night. Thinking back to the way he handled Taco, we we very concerned how we would stop him. AM came thru. Gut tells me something similar against Memphis. Anyone else with me on this?

Comment

• Guess Memphis decided to show up..

Comment

• Hi Joerg. Tonite Joerg not to sleep becuse so EXCITE to crush on these Memis guys. Trust in Joerg Shox fan,,,,,,Peenny Coach is not smart coaching guy get lerned Thurs fromMarshall.

Memis Tiger fan, just stay home at Memis, is waste trip see losing!!

Tomorrow lunch Joerg make specul Been Soup for victory!

Thanks is Joerg

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
            I have the feeling that our God's Bear is going to play a (large) part in our win tomorrow night. Thinking back to the way he handled Taco, we we very concerned how we would stop him. AM came thru. Gut tells me something similar against Memphis. Anyone else with me on this?
            No, I'm thinking that the up and down style Memphis tries to play is not a good fit for Asbjorn. I am not expecting that he will be a major factor. But wouldn't complain if he was.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post

Guess Memphis decided to show up..
              Ok, which one of you posted the oprah GIF response to the twitter post? Lol!

Comment

• In case you know of people still looking for tickets, Stubhub has about 150 still for tomorrow night. Prices start in the $30s and go up into the $90s, with three priced at $190 (based on the section and seat I wonder if they are on the actual floor behind the media table).
                Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  I have the feeling that our God's Bear is going to play a (large) part in our win tomorrow night. Thinking back to the way he handled Taco, we we very concerned how we would stop him. AM came thru. Gut tells me something similar against Memphis. Anyone else with me on this?
                  no

Comment

• If we rebound and play our great defense, we will be in the game. In addition to that, If we hit 35%+ on 3 balls, I predict a win. If our starters go cold, hopefully guys like GS and DD and NF can step in and drain some.

IPBC, MU and DG will be needed more than ever underneath.

I’m nervous, can you tell?? Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by bighouse View Post
                      We open as a 4 point favorite.
                      Why does Vegas hate Penny??? Such disrespect!!

Comment

• ... Wednesday huh

Comment

• Can't wait to check out the Memphis "media" on twitter tomorrow cheering for their Tigers, complaining about calls, taking snipes at WSU, etc.

Really fortunate to have a professional like Eldridge out there for us.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Can't wait to check out the Memphis "media" on twitter tomorrow cheering for their Tigers, complaining about calls, taking snipes at WSU, etc.

Really fortunate to have a professional like Eldridge out there for us.
                            We’ve had great luck with beat writers. Taylor has done a great job, adding an analysis element that has been interesting. Then of course, Paul was excellent. If you could make a duo, I can’t think I’d easily find a pair who I would like more than them.
                            78-65

Comment

• Anyone else wake up full mast today? Lol....lets Rock these punks

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X