No announcement yet.

VCU Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have one extra GA ticket for tomorrow. All I ask is for someone wearing Shocker yellow to fill the seat. Pm me if you want it.
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by VCU-Fan View Post
      Ya'll have a world class game atmosphere, but
      VCU has played in front of 140 consecutive home sellouts; they're used to communicating in a very, very loud game environment.
      Your arena looks like a great home court atmosphere. Haven’t seen it in person. I like that you always sell out. So many schools play in a half empty arena. Good luck in the A10. Hope we continue to play after this year.

Comment

• 82-67. VCU will be outmatched and our shooters will shoot well, Jamarius will control the pace and GS will push it when necessary leading to a big win.
        Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• it's gameday bitches !!!!!

Comment

• Saw on Twitter they are bringing up our "stealing" of Karl Hall as added motivation for the game. Lol

Time to curb stomp these chumps!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
              Saw on Twitter they are bringing up our "stealing" of Karl Hall as added motivation for the game. Lol

As if. Carl Hall was born to be a Shocker.

Comment

• Were today's players even born yet when Hall came here?

Comment

Saw on Twitter they are bringing up our "stealing" of Karl Hall as added motivation for the game.
                  Wait 'til they hear the war chant!

Do they have anything else good that we need?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Holy moly, that writing style is hard to read ....
                    It's like a high school term paper bad. Maybe ESL?
                    Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Saw on Twitter they are bringing up our "stealing" of Karl Hall as added motivation for the game. Lol

Wow. Still sore over something that happened 80 years ago. And now Marshall is “dirty” cuz of it.

Same old VCU fans. Sore, douchy, and living in the past.

lol at that being a “motivation” for that coach and team.
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• This game is gonna start before my Jimmy's Egg waffle has even digested. WTH?!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Wow. Still sore over something that happened 80 years ago. And now Marshall is “dirty” cuz of it.

Same old VCU fans. Sore, douchy, and living in the past.

lol at that being a “motivation” for that coach and team.
                          Yep, have even seen we stole their team colors and war chant. SMH

Comment

• We now need to thank them for everything we have stolen from them with a serious A$$ kicking.

Comment

• I was going to pick the Shox 78-65, until I remembered its a morning game. Dampened my expectations a bit. Shox by 11, 77-66.
                              "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Best thing about 11 AM start is I don’t have to worry about the end of a previous game delaying my viewing on the boob tube.

Comment

Working...
                                X