VCU Pregame Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    Refresh, refresh. refresh. Is it game time? No. Refresh, refresh, refresh. How 'bout now? Refresh, refre....
    I don't think that's how clocks work...

Comment

having seen a game at bugsy’s place (i kid.. but not really), vcu has a pretty damn good game atmosphere.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Refresh, refresh. refresh. Is it game time? No. Refresh, refresh, refresh. How 'bout now? Refresh, refre....
        it ain't game day yet *****

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dan View Post
            Noah is a good ball handler and can push the tempo. I would not rule him out. Size does not have as much importance as speed, control and decision making.
            I have been saying that for years

Comment

Lots of tickets on the secondary market. Prices aren’t rock bottom but still cheap enough the supply seems to outweigh the demand. On the other hand maybe some of the non attendees we gripe about have actually tried to move them instead of throwing them in a drawer unused.

Comment

i'm anxious to see what marshall has in store for a team that manhandled the young shockers last year (after echenique went down in a game that was close up until then).

'should be a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

They sure haven't played in front of 140 consecutive world class atmospheres. It'll be fun!
                  Maybe they have.

Comment

Etch oughta dominate in the half court offense (if there is a half court offense)

Comment

• John McClane says Hello, Drop some C4 down the Rams Elevator Shaft, and show them what it looks like to be B*TT F**Ked on National TV!!

Comment

• I think it will be a very good game 71 to 60 shocks win big,

Comment

• Vegas has the Shockers by 5.0 points.

Comment

• hi, vcu fan number 2 here. first of all I want to say thank.ypu to the mods for providing a great forum. I've been reading the activity here and this is one knowledgeable and enthusiastic fan base.

Ive been watching the shockers all season in preparation for this game. I really think the key to this game for the shockers is Tyaon Etienne. He was the backup pg for cole Anthony while playing with the AAU PSA cardinals.

As you have seen, he can score and all 3 levels and create his own shot off the dribble. I think his ability to handle the pressure is key to who wins this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joerg View Post

PS...why not to having FVv and Baker shirts in ceiling?
                              This is the high quality content I come here for

Comment

• Originally posted by VCU-Fan View Post

Maybe they have.
                                I like you! Polite, but with some spunk to ya!

Comment

Working...
                                X