Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
    It is embarrassing that this thread gets updated let alone discussed at all. Grown adults hoping someone fails so they can run and discuss it on the internet. Seriously embarrassing.
    I don't know that everyone is "hoping" he fails. I simply enjoy watching him fail.

Comment

• I am hoping very hard he fails...have no problem admitting that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

He had discipline. The very thing he wanted to run from.
        That's a bit of a stretch. I never saw a disciplined TP just a coach who tried to teach it and handed it out.

Comment

It is embarrassing that this thread gets updated let alone discussed at all. Grown adults hoping someone fails so they can run and discuss it on the internet. Seriously embarrassing.
          He tore this team apart last year, with his father's side. What do you expect.
          if someone tore your family apart, or your church, school, business or country, would you desire their failure or success?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

if someone tore your family apart, or your church, school, business or country, would you desire their failure or success?
            I think this is over dramatic.

I hope a church would be forgiving.

Don’t they say the best revenge is living well?

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

You ever been to a church with a divided congregation? I have, it like putting Nancy Pelosi and donald trump in a locked room with weapons of their choice.

Comment

You ever been to a church with a divided congregation? I have, it like putting Nancy Pelosi and donald trump in a locked room with weapons of their choice.
                Doesn’t sound like a church worth attending.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post

I think you are right... I’m done with this thread and I wish TP and FOTP well enough in the future...

Comment

Holy F***, can we not move on? Some of you in this thread would rather see 'TP' fail more than our current team WIN. Like I said previously, embarrassing (that is putting it lightly).

Comment

Some of you in this thread would rather see 'TP' fail more than our current team WIN.
                      We can't have our cake and eat it too?

Comment

• As a rule, I'm very much opposed to bashing college players. They sign up at 18, get thrown into the public with little ability to navigate, and are really just trying to navigate life. That includes players from other schools, even your perceived rivals. This is true for well over 99% of the kids. A few kids lie outside that 99%, The Process is one. It could be his father's influence and meddling that initially caused this, but The Process intentionally bit the hand that fed him, he crapped the bed in which he slept. He brought it all on himself. He owns this thread.

​​​​
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Holy F***, can we not move on? Some of you in this thread would rather see 'TP' fail more than our current team WIN. Like I said previously, embarrassing (that is putting it lightly).

Comment

I’m embarrassed that you are so embarrassed.
                            The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker_Power View Post
                              We can't have our cake and eat it too?
                              I believe that has been what we have been doing all season already!

Comment

Why do you keep clicking on this thread if you’re tired of reading it?

Like you said, move on.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X