No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They got part of the article right, he takes a lot of off balance and forced shots. It’s who he is, go back to high school and see his stats. Not sure why they think Washington can fix that now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post
      They got part of the article right, he takes a lot of off balance and forced shots. It’s who he is, go back to high school and see his stats. Not sure why they think Washington can fix that now.
      It's AMAZING!!!!! He's three years into a five year career and he can't get it fixed???
      Sounds to me to be a stew made up of unwarrented arrogance, lack of real basketball (or otherwise) intelligence and enabling parents.....PROCESS GONE BAD....

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
        It's AMAZING!!!!! He's three years into a five year career and he can't get it fixed???
        Sounds to me to be a stew made up of unwarrented arrogance, lack of real basketball (or otherwise) intelligence and enabling parents.....PROCESS GONE BAD....
        they watched him play for one year and noticed the exact same thing that drove us crazy. Next year they'll get the attitude and Dad. Thought we've seen this movie before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dan View Post

they watched him play for one year and noticed the exact same thing that drove us crazy. Next year they'll get the attitude and Dad. Thought we've seen this movie before.
          And rarely does the sequel live up to the original...but in THIS case, it could surpass it!

Comment

• Looks like Eriks year is going to come to a close tonight with a lovely 1-6 from 3. Ending the year 5-21. If only COVID didn't mess with them they would have hit their 25 win target.

Comment

• At the risk of getting roasted, I wish this fan base would drop the obsession with TP and move on. There is so much to be focused on with the current team.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                At the risk of getting roasted, I wish this fan base would drop the obsession with TP and move on. There is so much to be focused on with the current team.
                Meh. We can multitask.
                "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockerfan View Post

Meh. We can multitask.
                  At first I thought you said multiMASK and it was YOU that was going to be roasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

At first I thought you said multiMASK and it was YOU that was going to be roasted.
                    LMAO....yes....yes I would have been!! Rightfully so!
                    "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                      Looks like Eriks year is going to come to a close tonight with a lovely 1-6 from 3. Ending the year 5-21. If only COVID didn't mess with them they would have hit their 25 win target.
                      And I was sure they were going to go on a 20 win streak to end the season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Looks like Eriks year is going to come to a close tonight with a lovely 1-6 from 3. Ending the year 5-21. If only COVID didn't mess with them they would have hit their 25 win target.
                        Didn't I read that he's a great shooter with a bad shot. Or was it he has a great shot but is a bad shooter? Either way, next year he will again be critical to Washington's success. As always, it's all about The Process.

Comment

• Originally posted by wuhog View Post
                          At the risk of getting roasted, I wish this fan base would drop the obsession with TP and move on. There is so much to be focused on with the current team.
                          And I'll make the same comment I made to the last person who made a comment similar to this: why are you clicking on the topic and posting in it then?
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 1976 just missed the boat on this one. So close.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I've followed WSU basketball since Stallworth was a Fr - maybe before that, but I was probably just listening to the games for entertainment before Stallworth.

There has never been a player more hated, more despised than Erik Stevenson. There were some players during Cohen's time who may have been as destructive to the team as Stevenson, but those teams were already bad, so damaging them had little significance.

Were it not for Stevenson going on social media and contacting former players, it would probably be GGG instead of IB leading the Shox from a pre-season pick of 7th to 1st and being named CoY.

This thread is going to exist for a while because we're not going to forget the most damaging thing to happen to WSU basketball in the last 50+ years. It is rewarding to see the Shox survive and prosper in spite of the antics of a prima donna. It is rewarding to see that player playing for a team that's worse than bad and having bad stats playing for that losing team.

ES thought he could bring the program down and he tried. That resulted in IB winning a conference championship. The one thing that's consistent with Stevenson is failure. He can go off for a great game from time to time, but his consistency zone is failure.
                              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                                ES thought he could bring the program down and he tried. That resulted in IB winning a conference championship. The one thing that's consistent with Stevenson is failure. He can go off for a great game from time to time, but his consistency zone is failure.
                                Truer world have never been spoken.

GM almost took a team with that was poisoned with ES presence to the Tourney last year. Just think of how great of an achievement that is.
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X