Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
    TP gets a win tonight and looks like he played well enough, slowing that momentum, as Fever says, to the inevitable 25 mark... but as my gramps used to say... even a blind hog finds an acorn every once in a while
    Look deeper at the box score. He did not play well. 18 points on 16 shots. 1-6 from 3.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Look deeper at the box score. He did not play well. 18 points on 16 shots. 1-6 from 3.
      That's a quality game from TP...right?

Comment

• 18 pts on 16 shots is actually pretty good plus I think he had 7 assists and zero turnovers

Comment

• If I'm going to be critical, or worse, when he's done poorly, I'm going to give credit when it's due.

His Line: 6-10 2pt / 1-6 3pt / 7-16 FG / 3-4 FT / 18 points / 7 rebounds / 7 assists / 1 steal / 0 TO I think we'd be overjoyed with that performance by a Shocker.

Side note: Huskies have a sophomore shooting guard, 6'3" Marcus Tsohonis that is a scoring machine, but must have other shortcomings that I don't really see in his line totals as their coach plays him erratically. He's played only 4 games 27 minutes or more and scored 89 points in those games, 3 games between 23-25 minutes (59 points) and between 6-16 minutes in 10 games (37 pts (0 in 3 games) and missed no games. His line: 17 games / 18.4 mpg / 10.9 ppg / 48.5 FG% / 48.1 3pt% / 71.8 FT% / 1.1 apg / 1.2 TOpg / 1.7 rpg / .4 spg / .5 pfpg.

Another side note: Quade Green, Sr PG, did not play last night and didn't find why. He plays the most minutes on the team at 32.3 and leads in scoring 15.3, assists 3.5, and also TO 3.5. No other Huskie averages 2 or more assists. Tsohonis above is 2nd in scoring. Tsohonis and Stevenson played 38 and 39 minutes last night and shot 20-36, 4-9 3pt, 47 points, 10 assists and 2 TOs.
          Last edited by ShockTalk; February 16, 2021, 11:36 AM. Reason: Update: Green was out due to illness, non-COVID.

Comment

• It is embarrassing that this thread gets updated let alone discussed at all. Grown adults hoping someone fails so they can run and discuss it on the internet. Seriously embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkoShox View Post
              It is embarrassing that this thread gets updated let alone discussed at all. Grown adults hoping someone fails so they can run and discuss it on the internet. Seriously embarrassing.
              Damn right and proud of it! Screw him.

Comment

It is embarrassing that this thread gets updated let alone discussed at all. Grown adults hoping someone fails so they can run and discuss it on the internet. Seriously embarrassing.
                Why are you still reading it???????

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

Why are you still reading it???????
                  Who says I read it?

Comment

Who says I read it?
                    You just did.

Comment

Who says I read it?
                      Ms Beamer... calling Ms Beamer

Comment

Thanks for stopping by Craig.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

You just did.
                          Where? Seeing it as the most recent commented thread everyday with 124 pages of comments does not require it being read.

Comment

When TP starting calling players to convince them to leave the program with him, he lost any chance of well wishes at his new university.

TP’s own actions caused this reaction and he will have to live with the consequences.
                            The Assman

Comment

• What makes this thread so special for me, is that ANYTHING can be posted in it. The mods kind of prefer it, I think.

I've moved on from the initial subject of this thread. See?

Comment

Check out Daddy Stevenson’s Facebook account if you wanna know what an embarrassing grown ass adult looks like.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X