No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why in the world was that game aired on CBS?

That has to be a record for worst team to appear on a national over-the-air network.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I watched some of the game today and noticed that the other players just did not seem to include TP in the game much, rarely did thay pass the ball his direction. When he got the ball he still likes to shoot it. It appears he is just not a team player, it is still all about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
        I watched some of the game today and noticed that the other players just did not seem to include TP in the game much, rarely did thay pass the ball his direction. When he got the ball he still likes to shoot it. It appears he is just not a team player, it is still all about him.
        That could indicate that uw players may have a notch up on intelligence compared to a few from wsu players last year. Or word has spread on his ability to break a team.

Comment

• I have to think him sitting the rest of the half will not play well.... FOTP will insert himself, TP will pout, and it will be Groundhog Day all over again
          ( but remember... FOTP knows more basketball than anyone!

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Toilet Paper

Also known as butt wipe.

Comment

• Originally posted by B1ShockFan View Post
              I watched some of the game today and noticed that the other players just did not seem to include TP in the game much, rarely did thay pass the ball his direction. When he got the ball he still likes to shoot it. It appears he is just not a team player, it is still all about him.
              Classic black hole; ball goes in, never comes out.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock16 View Post
                How awful do you have to be to make WSU fans take glee in Dana Altman winning a game? I mean, the only other time I recall feeling happiness for a Dana win was when Oregon beat the Beakers in the Elite 8 in 2017.
                Dana.jpg

Yep (he called 'em Chickenhawks before the game).

Comment

• After being benched for the last 18 minutes of the last game, Stevenson got the start again and bounced back in a way that's become his trademark. In the first half he went 1/4 from 3 and 0/2 inside the arc, including missing a dunk.
                  15:48 Erik Stevenson missed Dunk.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• If he was the LEAST bit smart, he has to be thinking..."How Did I screw up my life this much?" because if the current coach wants to STAY, he can't play him, and if a NEW coach comes in, he HAS to be gone....

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      After being benched for the last 18 minutes of the last game, Stevenson got the start again and bounced back in a way that's become his trademark. In the first half he went 1/4 from 3 and 0/2 inside the arc, including missing a dunk.
                      15:48 Erik Stevenson missed Dunk.
                      He did get to play more in the second half this game. 3:47 were he had 0 shots and 2 turnovers.

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                        If he was the LEAST bit smart, he has to be thinking..."How Did 3G screw up my life this much?" because if the current coach wants to STAY, he can't play him, and if a NEW coach comes in, he HAS to be gone....
                        FTFY

Comment

• Sports Illustrated may have been premature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                            https://www.si.com/college/washingto...vealed-himself

Sports Illustrated may have been premature.
                            That was rich!!!

Comment

Ouch.
                              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

The take on Erik is hilarious.

But I do like that our program is referred to as a powerhouse
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X