No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good news for Erik, wish him, Coach Hopkins and the Huskies nothing but success next season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
      Good news for Erik, wish him, Coach Hopkins and the Huskies nothing but success next season.
      Same. I’m looking forward to our future here. He chose to not be a part of that. Moving on.

Comment

• Reviewing the Huskies roster to see how Erik could contribute and ran across a player the Shockers recruited. Huskies could be very competitive next season with an opportunity to win the PAC 12 - Freshmen and Sophomores dominated playing time this past season.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post
          Reviewing the Huskies roster to see how Erik could contribute and ran across a player the Shockers recruited. Huskies could be very competitive next season with an opportunity to win the PAC 12 - Freshmen and Sophomores dominated playing time this past season.
          Penn-Johnson averaged 1.8 points; 0.8 rebounds while playing 34 total minutes in 6 games during 19-20.

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Penn-Johnson averaged 1.8 points; 0.8 rebounds while playing 34 total minutes in 6 games during 19-20.
            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Congrats on him and going home... Now on to real news please..

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That gif cracks me up every time I see it. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
                  Wichita State transfer Erik Stevenson tells me that he has cut his list to the following schools (in no particular order):

Washington
                  Oregon
                  Gonzaga
                  Maryland
                  San Diego State

Per Jon Rothstein on Twitter
                  I wonder if the other listed schools were only there to make it seem like he was a hotter commodity than he really was.

Because, other than location, Washington isn't currently on the same level as the other schools.

If he indeed is suffering from mental health problems, hopefully being closer to home will help.

Regardless, I am more intrigued on who comes in to replace him now and of he will gel better than these past playesr.
                  The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by molly jabali View Post
                    so over this kid...methinks someday he will regret this big time....
                    While I understand, and honestly share many of the same sentiments, I am a little surprised by this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

I wonder if the other listed schools were only there to make it seem like he was a hotter commodity than he really was.

Because, other than location, Washington isn't currently on the same level as the other schools.

If he indeed is suffering from mental health problems, hopefully being closer to home will help.

Regardless, I am more intrigued on who comes in to replace him now and of he will gel better than these past playesr.
                      I think the tie in to San Diego State has to do with their recruiting ties to the Seattle area. Malachi Flynn is from Tacoma and Jaylen McDaniels is also from there. I believe ES knows both and played AAU or some sort of club ball with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by shockersx View Post

Didn’t Eldridge say there were like over 20 schools pursuing him? And 4 out of his final 5 were top 15 teams this year?
                        offers and reached out/expressed interest are not the same thing

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker View Post
                          To Washington
                          The most unsurprising school (by far) of all the schools Eric made known that he was considering (or was it were considering him). Nevertheless, he told everyone of his final 5 that he was choosing between.

well-bye-meme-663.jpg

Comment

• So Erik was not happy at Wichita State. I prefer that players who are not bought in move on and Erik has done that and I thank him for that. Erik will get a clean slate back home in Washington and what he does with that is mostly up to him.

The Wichita State program also has a chance at a reset. Regardless of who shares the blame for the mess this has turned into the bottom line is Gregg Marshall is the man in charge and the man who is ultimately accountable. Are there lessons to be learned from this past year? Certainly you would have to think so. Will those lessons be learned by whoever needs to learn them and adaptations made as needed? I hope so.

I guess there is always the chance that high player turnover is just The Brave New World of collegiate basketball and will be regular part of the off-season until further notice. No doubt there will be player turnover. Hopefully, this year will not prove to be typical especially in terms of losing key components of the team.

Comment

• I'm guessing UW promised him a lot of minutes once he's eligible, which is probably something a lot of the other schools couldn't do. Seattle is a wonderful town and the UW campus is beautiful.

I hope to hear great things about Erik. It's probably good for him that he's close to home.
                              The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

• Originally posted by rjl View Post
                                I'm guessing UW promised him a lot of minutes once he's eligible, which is probably something a lot of the other schools couldn't do. Seattle is a wonderful town and the UW campus is beautiful.

I hope to hear great things about Erik. It's probably good for him that he's close to home.
                                I believe it's good for the Shox that he's close to home. A complete win/win.
                                The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                                We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                                X