No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Checked out Shocker Faithful for a little afternoon break. It looks like daddy has told the mom and sister they have to go on their now to fight his battles. How pathetic. Talk about not being able to let it go and move on. Jeez.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

You don't believe Erik was contacted by a number of schools and he focused on the five that he mentioned?

From what I have been able to discover regards the roster at UofW Huskies, Erik has chosen a school that could have used his skill sets this past season.

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.
      lmfao

The worst.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Shockernet should not be surprised if UofW wins 25 games next season, competes for the PAC 12 championship and makes a run in the Big Dance. I plan to watch as many of their games as I can but being in South Carolina my opportunities may be limited.
        Did they hire Bob Richey or something?
        The Assman

Comment

You don't believe Erik was contacted by a number of schools and he focused on the five that he mentioned?

From what I have been able to discover regards the roster at UofW Huskies, Erik has chosen a school that could have used his skill sets this past season.

But what if they play at the same time as Furman .. how will you handle that? We know you wont be watching Shocker games .. so that frees up time for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Not Gonzaga? I'm shocked.
            Let's schedule Washington. The Shocks already defeated the Zags.
            Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

• I know I am wasting my time responding to the small-minded, pathetic, punitive posts of certain Shockernetters but being a long time fan of the Shockers with an appreciation for the efforts ES gave the Shockers over the past two seasons necessitates this post:

Shocker46 - the Huskies hired (according to your criteria) an unsuccessful (no head coaching experience), 22 year Assistant Coach at Syracuse - Mike Hopkins as their HC March 19, 2017. Note the unsuccessful Hopikins won PAC12 and NABC District 20 Coach of the Year awards his first two seasons leading the Huskies. He also took them to the Big Dance as a 9th seed his second year (beat 8 seed Utah State and lost to 3 seed North Carolina). I do not anticipate any conflicts with my efforts to watch the Shockers, Furman and the Huskies. I also will watch a lot of other D1 basketball games.

Shock Top - if you read my reply to 46 you are now aware the Huskies did not hire Bob Richey; they chose to hire a 47 year old coach with 9 games of HC experience at Syracuse

Fever - your usual cheap shot post does not warrant a reply; but watch out for your as* next season

Ruiz - prepare to be surprised next season; FYI Hopkins' Huskies finished first in the PAC12 (2018-19). While this past season was a disappointing 15-17 (5-13 in league play) the Huskies lost 7 league games by 4 or fewer points; beat Baylor (67-64); lost to Gonzaga (76-83) and lost to Houston (71-75, a common Shocker opponent).

WichitaStateGuy - your bet is accepted your position is the Huskies win <25 games (excluding any NIT games) and finish outside the top 3 in the PAC12. Bookmark your post please so we can revisit this at the end of next season.

Huskie likely starters will come from returning lettermen - two 6'9" Sophomores; a 6'9" Senior; a 6'6" Senior guard; a 6'6" Junior guard; a 6' Junior guard; a 6'4" Sophomore guard. Maybe 7' Penn Johnson will improve enough to contribute meaningful minutes next season?

I have no difficulty understanding why ES chose to accept the Huskies offer and play for Coach Hopkins who played guard for the Syracuse Orangemen (1989-93).

Comment

• I don't care where he went

Comment

Fever - your usual cheap shot post does not warrant a reply; but watch out for your as* next season
                  My post doesn't warrant a reply but he still replies anyway. Classic.

How proud are you of this shtick, 76? Are you happy about the fact that you will never be respected in this forum again no matter what you say and post? From now until eternity, whenever you post, everybody knows that you're "that guy" and will never take you seriously again.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                    I don't care where he went
                    Then stop clicking on the damn topic.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• 76=troll. Now husky coach is the man. See ya dude!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

My post doesn't warrant a reply but he still replies anyway. Classic.

How proud are you of this shtick, 76? Are you happy about the fact that you will never be respected in this forum again no matter what you say and post? From now until eternity, whenever you post, everybody knows that you're "that guy" and will never take you seriously again.
                        Fever do you honestly think I or any other Shocker fan posting on Shockernet seeks your respect? What I seek is for so called Shocker fans to exhibit maturity and objectivity for situations that run counter to their likes and desires. I am not confident you have the personality to reach my goal but who knows as Grace Vanderwaal stated when auditioning for American Idol "...sometimes miracles happen."
                        Last edited by Shocker1976; March 27, 2020, 04:15 AM.

Comment

Fever do you honestly think I or any other Shocker fan posting on Shockernet seeks your respect? What I seek is for so called Shocker fans to exhibit maturity and objectivity for situations that run counter to their likes and desires. I am not confident you have the personality to reach my goal but who knows as Grace Vanderwaal stated when auditioning for American Idol "...sometimes miracles happen."
                          Of course I do. That’s why you say posts aren’t worthy of replies and you reply anyways. It’s why you’re always coming back to here to respond to your now millions of critics in the highly defensive role that you do. It’s why you’re continuing with the shtick day after day, and week after week. This is now your mission in life.

And you will continue to do so. Because you’re “that guy” now.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

25 games? Seriously?

Comment

Comment

• Did he really just cite an American Idol contestant?

Do you really need to cite anyone when you say "sometimes miracles happen?" Isn't that just a common phrase? It almost seems like he's openly inviting scorn.
                                The truth will set you free. But first, it will piss you off.

Comment

Working...
                                X