No announcement yet.

Erik Stevenson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By far the most athletic on the team. And not just cause his 27 points tonight. I kinda wish he was our point guard.
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• Bump
      Bump

Comment

• A fella could get whiplash turning the pages in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          No idea why UCF kept leaving him open after he made a couple. The rest of the league sure hasn't. 'Preciate it, Kahniggets.
          They were determined to double and triple team Jaime at all costs. It was a big mistake and they refused to adjust.

Comment

• Proud of him and the whole team in general. Way to respond to adversity. Your grandpa would be so proud of you Erik. It’s one thing to ride high all season, it’s another thing to crash back to earth and have to figure out how to fly again.

Comment

• pretty amazing performance last night

Comment

• NM
                Last edited by Kel Varnsen; February 14, 2020, 08:53 AM. Reason: Wrong thread
                "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Great job Erik! When it’s your night, take full advantage of it. When it’s not, show some love to the next guy up!

Comment

• Smooth as silk.... thats what I mean by let it flow.
                    I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
                      Smooth as silk.... thats what I mean by let it flow.
                      Erik...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• I know that some ppl are quick to judge when things aren’t going to well for some ppl but when they are doing well they are so happy as fans we have to remember that we do Not know what is going thru a players mind. We as fan have to support our guys no matter what funk they are going. Good and bad support your players. Not give bad comments.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          He can be the difference maker, if he wants to be.
                          Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Nm
                            People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

• We need for Eric to consistently be our best player for this team to go far this year.

Comment

• These near 30 point outbursts are euphoric! If he was a stock his beta would be off the charts and attractive to an emerging markets hedge fund manager. I cannot recall another player in recent history that has so many grand peaks and valleys. I fully agree he is integral to the success of this and many seasons to come. Hopefully as he matures as a player he'll have more consistent 14-15 point outings with a season 40% 3-pt ave. He is most valuable as a player if he can smooth out the trend line. I'm hopeful that will play out in the future.

Comment

Working...
                                X