Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope Koch is full for VCU game.

Comment

• One way to improve things is to make ticket transfer a lot easier. I am a season ticket holder in Topeka. There are many games I can't make it. I have to call the ticket office to transfer my tickets to put them on will call. I have a son who can use my tickets almost every game. I tried to call today and I was on hold for a long long time. I can't make Saturday's game and I hope I can connect with someone in the ticket office tomorrow. There is obviously an easier and better way. I should be able to zap my ticket to him via iPhone like I can when I buy tickets to other major sporting events. This needs to be fixed.

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

WOOHOO!! Just bought my tickets and pointed toward home!!
        20191218_125918.jpg
        are you in an airplane or on a boat?

Comment

• Originally posted by abdullah_sharif View Post

are you in an airplane or on a boat?
          Plane. I believe it was over the tropical paradise of Wyoming at the time.

Comment

• Let me correct my previous post. I emailed the ticket office this morning and got everything squared away very quickly.

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              You can call the ticket office and put your tickets in someone else’s name. Easy peasy
              I didn’t know that. I will do that in the future. I have seen on the shocker faithful site that they are going to match up ticket donors with people that want to go. Hope this helps. The Round House is much better full and rowdy.

Comment

• Just went to get 2 GA tickets to game, 88 bucks for 2 GA tickets that students didn’t want for free...just can’t bring myself to do it.

Hate to say it, I’m not rich but not poor and don’t consider myself cheap (sometimes I’m what I consider an irresponsible spender) but 44 bucks for a GA seat to a college basketball game doesn’t seem like even a remotely good value.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shoxing Me Softly View Post
                  Just went to get 2 GA tickets to game, 88 bucks for 2 GA tickets that students didn’t want for free...just can’t bring myself to do it.

Hate to say it, I’m not rich but not poor and don’t consider myself cheap (sometimes I’m what I consider an irresponsible spender) but 44 bucks for a GA seat to a college basketball game doesn’t seem like even a remotely good value.
                  Use Promo code HOLIDAY on the site.

Comment

Just went to get 2 GA tickets to game, 88 bucks for 2 GA tickets that students didn’t want for free...just can’t bring myself to do it.

agree

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Just got an email.. they are running a promo .. 10-20 bucks for the next 4 games...
                      Gonna post this again since others are still looking for tickets. They sent a promo code out to season ticket holders. I was HOPING they would market it elsewhere but doesn't appear so. So if you go onto goshockers.com and order tickets, put in promo code HOLIDAY. This will all you to get $10 dollar GA tickets to the VCU, Abilene Christian and ECU games, and $20 dollar tickets to Ole Miss.

For Clarity.
                      1. Go to goshockers.com
                      2. Click Tickets -> Men's Basketball Single game tickets
                      3. Put promo code HOLIDAY in the promo code box (Left side of the screen underneath the big wushock logo.)
                      4. Click Go
                      5. Click "Find Tickets" on the game you want to attend.
                      6. $$$$$
                      7. Have fun!

image_6634.jpg
                      Last edited by Stickboy46; December 20, 2019, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Gonna post this again since others are still looking for tickets. They sent a promo code out to season ticket holders. I was HOPING they would market it elsewhere but doesn't appear so. So if you go onto goshockers.com and order tickets, put in promo code HOLIDAY. This will all you to get $10 dollar GA tickets to the VCU, Abilene Christian and ECU games, and $20 dollar tickets to Ole Miss.
                        Not really sure why they wouldn’t apply that promo to potential buyers going out of their way to go to the ticket office directly.

Oh ya. Fees.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If you go to stubhub or seat geek, you will find Non-GA seats for ~20 per ticket (not sure of fees though)

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                            I’m probably too generous, but I would give the balance of the non-purchased season tickets to area charities; approximately 500 tickets (to each remaining game) to the Boys & Girls Club, Biddy Basketball, Salvation Army, League 42, etc, and any other worthy program; get these kids to the games and fill the upper rows in Koch Arena. Build future Shocker fans; it’s seems so simple to me... it’s an investment in the future of the program.
                            Just received the following email from the ticket office... I think they're listening.
                            Dear WstateU,
                            Can’t make a game? Here’s an easy solution to leaving your game tickets for someone else:
                            1. Call the Shocker Ticket Office during business hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, or call the ticket office beginning two hours prior to tip off on a game day at (316) 978-3267 select option 5. You can also email the request to tickets1@goshockers.com with the below information.
                            2. Provide the ticket office with your account number (found on the season tickets above the barcode or on the front cover of your season ticket book) or your first name, last name, address and seat locations.
                            3. Let the ticket office assistant know what seats you would like to leave for someone else. (This is a free service)
                            4. Provide the first and last name of who will be picking up the tickets.
                            5. Inform the person receiving the tickets that they can pick them up at the WSU Will Call window in Charles Koch Arena. They will need to show ID.
                            Can’t make a game? Here’s an easy solution to donate your tickets to a Non-Profit Charity (Boys and Girls Club, It Takes a Village, Fundamental Learning Center and others):
                            1. Call the Shocker Ticket Office 48 hours prior to tip off during business hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, at (316) 978-3267 select option 5. You can also email the request to tickets1@goshockers.com with the below information.
                            2. Provide the ticket office with your account number (found on the season tickets above the barcode or on the front cover of your season ticket book) or your first name, last name, address and seat locations.
                            3. The Shocker Ticket Office will deliver the tickets to one of the charitable organizations listed above for them to distribute to their clients.
                            Go Shockers!
                            Shocker Ticket Office
                            316-978-3267 option 5
                            Last edited by Kung Wu; December 20, 2019, 04:59 PM.
                            "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                                Just received the following email from the ticket office... I think they're listening.
                                Dear WstateU,
                                Can’t make a game? Here’s an easy solution to leaving your game tickets for someone else:
                                1. Call the Shocker Ticket Office during business hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, or call the ticket office beginning two hours prior to tip off on a game day at (316) 978-3267 select option 5. You can also email the request to tickets1@goshockers.com with the below information.
                                3. Let the ticket office assistant know what seats you would like to leave for someone else. (This is a free service)
                                4. Provide the first and last name of who will be picking up the tickets.
                                5. Inform the person receiving the tickets that they can pick them up at the WSU Will Call window in Charles Koch Arena. They will need to show ID.
                                Can’t make a game? Here’s an easy solution to donate your tickets to a Non-Profit Charity (Boys and Girls Club, It Takes a Village, Fundamental Learning Center and others):
                                1. Call the Shocker Ticket Office 48 hours prior to tip off during business hours Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm, at (316) 978-3267 select option 5. You can also email the request to tickets1@goshockers.com with the below information.
                                3. The Shocker Ticket Office will deliver the tickets to one of the charitable organizations listed above for them to distribute to their clients.
                                Go Shockers!
                                Shocker Ticket Office
                                316-978-3267 option 5
                                Ok, i like it... that's 75% of the way there to a complete solution (complete means it can be done without calling)

Comment

Working...
                                X