Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Negative or realistic?

I hope I'm wrong but last night's 0-fer wasn't really creating positive vibes.
    Honest question....when was your last positive vibe?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

And for any Shocker fan, if it was more than 2 days ago, I prescribe the Eric Wedge coach's show.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I felt the same way last night. Kindof stepping back a bit though, Dayton and Baylor are legit Top 5 teams and WVU a legit Top 20 team, so this wasn't really a case where our non-con blew it. It was a case where they were surprisingly all in it and unfortunately none converted.

All of which to say, our non-con didn't blow it last night, so they probably will tonight, lol.
        From a "realistic" standpoint .. we now have 2 months of positive trend from South Carolina. Win or Lose tonight, the "realistic" take is they continue to get better.

south carolina.JPG
        Last edited by Stickboy46; February 19, 2020, 12:11 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

From a "realistic" standpoint .. we now have 2 months of positive trend from South Carolina. Win or Lose tonight, the "realistic" take is they continue to get better.

south carolina.JPG
          That's a solid trend line... could you please post ours when you get a chance?
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• We can't control the other games obviously. So I look at anything good as simple gravy.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

That's a solid trend line... could you please post ours when you get a chance?
              It's not pretty

WSU trend.JPG

FYI - https://bracketologists.com/ is the site i use for a lot of this stuff. Lots of good info that's presented well.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Well 2 days ago I made a pretty positive statement in the Tyson Entienne thread. But I’m sure you already knew that.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

It's not pretty

WSU trend.JPG

FYI - https://bracketologists.com/ is the site i use for a lot of this stuff. Lots of good info that's presented well.
                  Looks like positive vibes to me!!

But I’m a realist with haterade.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Wonder what our chart would look like with 2 better defensive stops over the course of about 15 seconds.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                      Wonder what our chart would look like with 2 better defensive stops over the course of about 15 seconds.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• BUBBLE WATCH - 02/19/20 - Using the Bracket Matrix as the metric for seeds. https://www.bracketmatrix.com/

Georgetown vs Providence - I’m rooting for Providence
                        Cincinnati vs UCF - I’m rooting for Cincy
                        Virginia vs Boston College - I’m rooting for Boston College
                        Utah State vs Wyoming - I’m rooting for Wyoming
                        East Tennessee State vs Furman - I’m rooting for Furman
                        Indiana vs Minnesota - I’m rooting for Minnesota, but either losing is good
                        Stephen F. Austin vs Central Arkansas - I’m rooting for Central Arkansas
                        Richmond vs George Mason - I’m rooting for George Mason
                        Mississippi State vs South Carolina - I’m rooting for South Carolina
                        Alabama vs Texas A&M - I’m rooting for Texas A&M
                        North Carolina State vs #6 Duke - I’m rooting for Duke
                        Memphis vs ECU - I’m rooting for Memphis

Even with a bunch a games tonight within the “Bubble Watch”, I am not expecting much change. Most of the teams, WSU is competing against, are playing at home tonight so they will have an advantage to maintain their respective seeding.

Comment

It's not pretty

WSU trend.JPG

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Those kids are so dumb, they have tutors for the fake classes.
                            Actually it's smart on UNC's part. What better way to make the classes seem legit then to assign tutors for those classes. Of course, the tutors themselves are no doubt fake tutors. Fake classes, fake students, fake tutors, fake grades, fake university.

One thing ol' Roy could teach well was how to fake.
                            Last edited by 1972Shocker; February 19, 2020, 06:25 PM.

Comment

• Cincy about to piss away their at large hopes with a terrible home loss to UCF. Down 9 with 7 to play. Would be there 4th quad 3 loss.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock-it-to-me View Post
                                Cincy about to piss away their at large hopes with a terrible home loss to UCF. Down 9 with 7 to play. Would be there 4th quad 3 loss.
                                So we’ll be playing a wounded Bearcat in his den.

Comment

Working...
                                X