No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston is going to survive... The retarded double technical that fouled out Bouknight was the turning point

Comment

• UConn chokes it away. The Haynes Jones finger roll rejection was the dagger

Comment

• Sing it George, “Give it away”...
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
          Houston is going to survive... The retarded double technical that fouled out Bouknight was the turning point
          Not so fast!!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Not so fast!!
            Haha still ended up true but that was a crazy last 30 seconds

Comment

• UConn shoulda shot that 3 for the win. They blew it.

Comment

• I changed the channel with Houston up 6 and 12 seconds left. I come back and UConn is down 2 with the ball under their basket.

Play by play is effed. WTF happened?

Comment

• Things you can always count on:

1 Paying taxes.
                  2 UCant pissing down their leg at the end of games.

Comment

• That double technical was weak. The ref who called it was a ways away and looked like he was just interjecting himself into the game.
                    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                      I changed the channel with Houston up 6 and 12 seconds left. I come back and UConn is down 2 with the ball under their basket.

Called a technical on Houston then got a 5 second call on inbound.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                        I changed the channel with Houston up 6 and 12 seconds left. I come back and UConn is down 2 with the ball under their basket.

Jarreau mouthed off to Hurley ... Hurley complained and the ref gave Jarreau a T. Then a 5 second call. Followed by a potential game winning shot by someone that hadn't played at all during the game

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                          That double technical was weak. The ref who called it was a ways away and looked like he was just interjecting himself into the game.
                          It seriously looked like for most of the game the refs were talking turns calling make up calls

Comment

Jarreau mouthed off to Hurley ... Hurley complained and the ref gave Jarreau a T. Then a 5 second call. Followed by a potential game winning shot by someone that hadn't played at all during the game
                            didn't look like the ref even heard Jarreau

Comment

Jarreau mouthed off to Hurley ... Hurley complained and the ref gave Jarreau a T. Then a 5 second call. Followed by a WIDE OPEN potential game winning shot by someone that hadn't played at all during the game

Comment

It seriously looked like for most of the game the refs were talking turns calling make up calls
                                I liked the one where the ref blew his whistle 47 times and then called a travel.

Comment

Working...
                                X