No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 23-17 Illinois State over SIU at the half. I still like to peek into Valley games, but it can be brutally mediocre anymore. Combined 40 points in a half...

Strangely enough, I find myself pulling for the Salukis in these games, but God they suck. I think it's the decades of being a Cubs fan that makes me root for the underdogs.

There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• OU wins by a hair on a gnat's ass
      For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
      - said no one ever...

Comment

• Temple loses to a good Penn team

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
          23-17 Illinois State over SIU at the half. I still like to peek into Valley games, but it can be brutally mediocre anymore. Combined 40 points in a half...

Strangely enough, I find myself pulling for the Salukis in these games, but God they suck. I think it's the decades of being a Cubs fan that makes me root for the underdogs.
          Hard to believe SIU was at one time sort of a WSU/VCU/Dayton type of program.

When I was a student at WSU we looked up to SIU in pecking order, and the games were an all out war with a rocking arena.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Hard to believe SIU was at one time sort of a WSU/VCU/Dayton type of program.

When I was a student at WSU we looked up to SIU in pecking order, and the games were an all out war with a rocking arena.
            fouled more than Huggins' teams ever dreamed of

Comment

• flipped over to the Tennessee game. DeSouza is at the end of the cockgobblers bench, but as part of his probation, he must bring his own chair

Comment

• I would imagine this is the end of Muller. Maybe ISUr can get someone who isn’t a punk as head coach and the fanbase will take it down a notch or two. Barry would get them in line.

Comment

• And....... The Salukis pull it out 58-55.

MVC! MC! MVC!
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

fouled more than Huggins' teams ever dreamed of
                    Actually... fairly similar games to the Memphis and Houston games this year.

Comment

• Good job, Temple...
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• 2 things KU don't do at home......lose, and foul

Comment

• Oklahoma State clobbering Texas A&M

Comment

• SMU on a 12-0 run and goes ahead of Memphis by 1 with 42 seconds left. SMU's ball.

SMU scores the final 15 points of the game to win 74-70.

Memphis didn't score for the last 6:05 of the game.
                            Last edited by Aargh; January 25, 2020, 05:09 PM. Reason: Update
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• AAC West is strong
                              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
                              - said no one ever...

Comment

• Memphis last scored at the 6:05 mark. Absolutely criminal melt down late with zero help from the Memphis faithful. 74-70 and it's all but over with 6 seconds left.

Comment

Working...
                                X