No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonder if Seton Hall jumps us even with their 4 losses including a total blasting by Rutgers (who actually aren’t bad this year but still).

Comment

• South Carolina up 5 on Kentucky with about 2 minutes to go.
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• SC trying real hard to lose this at the FT line.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Crazy finish!

Kentucky ties it with 4 seconds left and SC banks in a 3 to win at the buzzer.

Comment

• Absolutely insane. SC on a buzzer 3

After missing 5 FTs in the final minute

Comment

• At least Kentucky has their metrics to fall back on.

that was a hell of a finish!! Wow!

Comment

• SC could be one of these teams that finishes like 18-14 but is in the bubble discussion because of their wins.

Comment

• What a choke and then a prayer answered for SoCar.

USC still seems like the worst of those P5+VCU teams, yet they are the only team that will pick up a decent win for us, over UVA and now UK.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    SC could be one of these teams that finishes like 18-14 but is in the bubble discussion because of their wins.
                    They need a lot more wins than 18 to get around that Stetson loss

Comment

• Originally posted by N Crestway View Post

Probably some coaching potential down the road ....just needs more personal maturity to be successful. Time is on his side.
                      My wife has a better shot at the NBA.

Absolutely zero phucking chance, my friend. I’d bet my 401k on it.

Comment

• #4 Auburn joining us in dropping from the rankings. And #10 Kentucky. And #25 Creighton.

4 of 5 ranked road teams lose tonight.

Road games are hard. For everyone, including WSU.

Comment

• Cincinnati scored 20 points in the 1st half against Memphis. 1 less than we did in the 2nd half against Temple. Conference road games are tough. Hard to decide who I'd like to win. Dont like either team
                          I won't tolerate rude behavior

Comment

• Four of the five top 25 losses were on the road. Butler lost at home to a ranked team.
                            "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                            ---------------------------------------
                            Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                            "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                            "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

• Bilas (during the Memphis/Cinncy game: “That’s a foul. What do you have to do to get a foul called”?

Welcome to our world and the AAC, Jay.

Comment

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post
                                Bilas (during the Memphis/Cinncy game: “That’s a foul. What do you have to do to get a foul called”?

Welcome to our world and the AAC, Jay.
                                That was an ugly ugly game.

Comment

Working...
                                X