No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reaves missed a 3 with 4 secs left that may have been the game winner. Bears will win.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
      Reaves missed a 3 with 4 secs left that may have been the game winner. Bears will win.
      They kicked out a game tying layup attempt for that off balance 3 attempt.

Reaves finished 3-17 (2-11 from 3). He's now 25% from 3 on the year

Comment

• Final 61-57 Bears.

Comment

• Reaves was 2-11 from three and 3-17 overall. three rebounds, four assists,

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
            Reaves was 2-11 from three and 3-17 overall. three rebounds, four assists,
            So this shooting funk the team seems to be in is also affecting former players, too?

Comment

• Originally posted by ABC View Post
              Reaves was 2-11 from three and 3-17 overall. three rebounds, four assists,
              Opponents have had a chance to watch some film and now they know how to play against him. The same would have happened had he stayed here and played without Shamet drawing the attention on the perimeter. When he was in the backcourt with Shamet, who turned out to be an NBA all-rookie player, he got a lot of open looks.
              The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
              We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post

Opponents have had a chance to watch some film and now they know how to play against him. The same would have happened had he stayed here and played without Shamet drawing the attention on the perimeter. When he was in the backcourt with Shamet, who turned out to be an NBA all-rookie player, he got a lot of open looks.
                The way we 'moved' the ball the last two games, for sure...but I think we don't give enough credit to the intensity he would have had to play with....I think he would have progressed...

Comment

• Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                  Reaves missed a 3 with 4 secs left that may have been the game winner. Bears will win.
                  Am I the only one that watched the finish that was praying that wouldn't go in?

Comment

• Originally posted by Horn28Clem30 View Post

Am I the only one that watched the finish that was praying that wouldn't go in?
                    I care more about our NCAA profile and chances than I do Austin Reeves being miserable. An OU win would've greatly helped our resume. So no, I wouldn't have minded it going in. But it was such a dumb shot and so sideways I knew it wasn't gonna.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• I agree we need to stop with all this AR. He is no longer in our program. I don't care what kind of slump or how he is doing. I'm more concerned about our players. And of course former players that left in good terms with us. AR left with a bad taste and so i don't care about him. If you are going to talk about OU then just say OU as a team in general. That's the last i'm saying about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by El_Wu View Post
                        I agree we need to stop with all this AR. He is no longer in our program. I don't care what kind of slump or how he is doing. I'm more concerned about our players. And of course former players that left in good terms with us. AR left with a bad taste and so i don't care about him. If you are going to talk about OU then just say OU as a team in general. That's the last i'm saying about him.
                        If you are only concerned about our players (which is perfectly fine), you might avoid the thread that is specifically about other teams' games.

Comment

• Reaves got a close-up view of who the better team is. Case closed.

Comment

• I'm talking about that guy. I don't care about him. The other teams we have played this season matters. Because if those teams win then it helps us. That's why i said to talk about a team not an individual player. I would be glad if OU. OSU, WV, VCU, SC, and who ever we have played did good in their conference. That would boost our resume come selection time.

Comment

• The other schools in the state just had a full on WWE brawl to end the game. Lots of suspensions coming.

Comment

• Originally posted by champions5 View Post
                                The other schools in the state just had a full on WWE brawl to end the game. Lots of suspensions coming.
                                That can't be true at the sunflower showdown. But not surprised KU is a rogue program with a liar and a cheat for a coach. Rock chauk wildcats.

Comment

Working...
                                X