No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Temple looks like bad valley team against Houston. Particularly enjoyed Temple inbounding the ball from under the right side of the goal and throwing overhand pass to left corner. Ball didn't hit the intended target or even the backboard but instead, because of severe angle, hit the STANCHION support and didn't even make it as far as the baseline. Almost fell out of my chair LOL.
    Last edited by shoxilla; January 7, 2020, 07:09 PM.
    For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
    - said no one ever...

Comment

• Temple is making quite a comeback early in the 2nd half, in spite of the offset camera angle.

Comment

• ECU up 9 on USF. I know USF isn’t much, but ECU is better than most think.
        "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Refs called a dbl technical. Looked to me like the Houston guy should have been the only T.
          One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• ECU wins. Who will be last this year?

Comment

• Loyololol center may be the most unathletic dude I have seen play this year.
              One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                ECU wins. Who will be last this year?
                UConn

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  ECU wins. Who will be last this year?
                  Based on the early games so far...UCONN
                  They will win the big east next year. The AAC is keeping them from reaching their full potential

Comment

• Virginia and Penn State go down. If WSU can hold serve this week, lots of room for upward movement in the polls

Comment

• Our game against ECU wasn't pretty. And they aren't a particularly good team. And they have EARNED their current metrics. But I don't think they are a bottom 100 team at this point. They will win a few in conference, maybe even one that makes a difference at the top of the standings.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
                        Virginia and Penn State go down. If WSU can hold serve this week, lots of room for upward movement in the polls
                        #18 and #20 to Rutgers and Boston College, for context.

#16 Nova down big early @Creighton.

All road games. #roadgamesarehard

Big opportunity this week for WSU, both to pick up big wins and to make a major move in the polls/national conversation. Gotta go get it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Our game against ECU wasn't pretty. And they aren't a particularly good team. And they have EARNED their current metrics. But I don't think they are a bottom 100 team at this point. They will win a few in conference, maybe even one that makes a difference at the top of the standings.
                          There is actually a legit chance that UConn finishes last this year. They got blown out by the USF team that just lost to ECU

Comment

• Tyree has 21 for Ole Miss in the first half, leading 29-19 at half @aTm

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

#18 and #20 to Rutgers and Boston College, for context.

#16 Nova down big early @Creighton.

All road games. #roadgamesarehard

Big opportunity this week for WSU, both to pick up big wins and to make a mid-major move in the polls/national conversation. Gotta go get it.
                              FIFTE

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

FIFTE
                                Quality.

Comment

Working...
                                X