2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

He played more than half the minutes on the 17-18 team and starts for OU. He would have played plenty and probably started his junior and senior seasons if he were still here.
    Not sure about that. HCGM has stated that if you don't buy in on defense and run his motion offense, you are not guaranteed minutes and he doesn't care who you are. I much prefer the team we have now. There were chemistry issues that last year AR was here. Not putting all of it on him, but chemistry is really important and is much better now.

Comment

• Jans' squad is putting it USF, 32-20 at the half.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
        Jans' squad is putting it USF, 32-20 at the half.
        Torn.... do I love it or hate it?

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Torn.... do I love it or hate it?
          It would be better for the Shocks resume if USF won this game. But if they are going to get their butt kicked I'm glad Jans is doing the kicking.

Final: NMSU 65 - USF 45

Comment

• Gardner-Webb hands it to UT-Martin 81-64 for their 1st win in 6 tries. Not surprised by the outcome although a little surprised by the winning margin.

Comment

• I think Mick Cronin already has his system implemented at UCLA. They lead the Silverswords of Chaminade 22-16 at halftime.

Comment

• Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                I think Mick Cronin already has his system implemented at UCLA. They lead the Silverswords of Chaminade 22-16 at halftime.
                Not fully implemented until they lose in the first round of the tourney.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

• Dayton is really making a statement. Beating VT 49-31 at the half in Maui.

Comment

• Dayton is a team I'd like to have a H/H about 2 out of every 4 years.

Comment

• Watching Northern Iowa and West Virgina. Tough scoring night for both teams.

Comment

• Sure seems like Pete Gullin wants West Virginia to beat Norther Iowa.

Comment

• SFA hanging tough with Duke. Not getting the benefit of calls when I’ve been tuned in.

Comment

• SOUTH FLORIDA 45
                            NEW MEXICO ST 65
                            *CAYMAN ISLANDS CLASSIC*

@HOUSTON 112
                            HOUSTON BAPTIST 73
                            -----------------------------

WEST VIRGINIA 60
                            NORTHERN IOWA 55
                            *CANCUN*

GARDNER-WEBB 81
                            UT MARTIN 64
                            *CANCUN*

OKLAHOMA 77
                            MISSOURI 66
                            *HALL OF FAME CLASSIC*

@OMAHA 70
                            LOYOLA (MARYLAND) 65

Comment

• lol @ Duke. Down 1 to SFA with 1:41 to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
                                SFA hanging tough with Duke. Not getting the benefit of calls when I’ve been tuned in.
                                Great game, SFA down one with ball, 54 sec left.

Comment

Working...
                                X