X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
    And to overtime we go again. A bit worried about Cincy
    Dear wichshock65 ,

I too worry about Cincy, and in extension I'm worried about the overall performance of the American to this point. Certainly the injury to Cumberland can not be taken too lightly. Perhaps there is more of a learning curve associated with the new coaching regime.

Best regards everyone!
    Napoleon Dynamite

“Napoleon, don’t be jealous ’cause I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.”

Comment

• Final in OT:

Cincy 81
      Valpo 77

This gives me a a feeling of reassurance and relaxation following release from anxiety or distress.

Best regards everyone!
      Napoleon Dynamite

“Napoleon, don’t be jealous ’cause I’ve been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I’m training to become a cage fighter.”
      Last edited by Napoleon Dynamite; November 25, 2019, 08:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Napoleon Dynamite View Post

Dear wichshock65 ,

I too worry about Cincy, and in extension I'm worried about the overall performance of the American to this point. Certainly the injury to Cumberland can not be taken too lightly. Perhaps there is more of a learning curve associated with the new coaching regime.

Best regards everyone!
        Napoleon Dynamite

I find your little shtick to be annoying.

no offense.

Comment

• Is it me, or is Pitt just garbage?
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

I find your little shtick to be annoying.

no offense.
            Dear wichshock65

Thank you for your feedback. Sorry about the unhappiness that you are experiencing. YOu can set up an ignore list.

Best regards everyone!
            Napoleon Dynamite

Last edited by Napoleon Dynamite; November 26, 2019, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Last undefeated team in Kansas.
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Eric Hamilton is right at home with Pitt, double double, happy for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by shocktown View Post
                  Eric Hamilton is right at home with Pitt, double double, happy for him.
                  WOW. 13 and 11 for the young man tonight. GOOD for him!

Comment

• Stanford might be good. They have blasted the Sooners to open the game. 17-0.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                      The 2nd Tier teams have been better than expected and the Top Tiers have been worse. It's gonna be a battle for the AAC champ.
                      Depends who you were listening to regarding top and mid tier teams.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Stanford might be good. They have blasted the Sooners to open the game. 17-0.
                        That sort of opening has a tendency to end poorly. Too much, too early. I'll take OU to come back and win this one.

Comment

• Reaves found his stroke now. Just warned for flopping after a made three ball as well..
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

That sort of opening has a tendency to end poorly. Too much, too early. I'll take OU to come back and win this one.
                            Well Austin Reaves has willed the Sooners back into the game. 8 points and a nifty dime for a dunk and it's 17-10 now. Reaves called for a flop after hitting a 3 just now.

Comment

• Valley about to go 0-5 today. Bradley down 21 to Northwestern.

Earlier today
                              Loyola lost to USF
                              Valpo lost to Cincinnati
                              Drake lost to Miami (OH)
                              Illinois State lost to Grand canyon

Comment

• I have always been a Reaves fan...but he sure seems to exert much more effort on the offensive end. He moves like he has bad knees on defensive side.

Edit....and just so I'm clear it looks like he doesn't exert much on offensive end either. But great shooter.

Comment

Working...
                                X