No announcement yet.

2019-20 Games of Interest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like teams have “figured out” OU.

Comment

• Iowa State certainly has. Whatever cache the Sooners got from beating UT in Austin they are giving right back against a below average Iowa State team in Ames tonight. And embarrassingly so.

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post
        West Virginia beats 22 Texas Tech
        Making it 4 Top 25 teams that have lost twice this week.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          Iowa State certainly has. Whatever cache the Sooners got from beating UT in Austin they are giving right back against a below average Iowa State team in Ames tonight. And embarrassingly so.
          Yep. Not thinking that our wins over Oklahoma State and Oklahoma will age very well at this point.

Comment

• I think that Lon Krueger’s playing 6 players 30-35+ minutes is coming back to haunt OU.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post

Yep. Not thinking that our wins over Oklahoma State and Oklahoma will age very well at this point.
              Unfortunately that's probably true for all our wins.

Fortunately, it's probably true for most everybody's wins.... Not a lot of really good teams this year

Comment

• Seems to always play out the same way...all the P5 teams we beat end as garbage teams.

Comment

• I don’t care enough to look. Is Reaves hunting shots or is he standing around like he’s waiting to be milked?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                    I think that Lon Krueger’s playing 6 players 30-35+ minutes is coming back to haunt OU.
                    That may tell us about his bench and the struggle to continually recruit to OU.

Comment

• Syracuse beat 18 ranked Virginia at home. Hey but wait, didn't Oklahoma State beat Syracuse. Well another quality loss for Virginia.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        Tulsa somehow beats Houston at Tulsa, without playing exceptionally well. Road games in this league are a *****.
                        I will be happy with a split of the next two.

On another note, the ESPN2 announcers for this game were excellent, especially the color guy.
                        Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Sounded like the color guy at our Ole Miss game.

Bryce Drew who ironically hit that huge 3 against Ole Miss in 1998 in the NCAA Tournament.
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Ohio state has lost 4 straight but will still be ranked. We will move up 5 spots if we take care of business!!!

Comment

• A bunch of our our "who have they played" W's this year are against teams that play FBS football. That seems to be an important factor on Selection Sunday.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Bryce Drew who ironically hit that huge 3 against Ole Miss in 1998 in the NCAA Tournament.
                              He’s been pretty impressive in the games I’ve listened to him.

Want to get good Xs and Os analysis for your network? Hire a recently fired college coach. They’re a lot less jaded in broadcasting and are more focused on analysis than over-hyping the game.
                              "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric View Post
                                I don’t care enough to look. Is Reaves hunting shots or is he standing around like he’s waiting to be milked?
                                AR was 3-7, 0-2 from three, 6-10 FT, five rebounds, two assists, six turnovers for 12 points on 33 minutes.
                                "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
                                ---------------------------------------
                                Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
                                "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
                                "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Working...
                                X