Tyson Etienne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Root Angry View Post
    Let's just say it's a really safe bet that he will break a while buncha records.
    Maybe stealing
    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

Originally posted by Wooglin View Post
      We sit at 15-1, which means we are between 40 and 48.5% the way through the season (depending on how March Madness treats us). TE is on a record pace in a several categories. The freshman record for 3's in a season is 72 from LS in 16-17, TE is on pace for 76+ this season. If he hits 76, that would be 4th all time regardless of class. His 2.3 per game would also be top 5 all time. His 43% from 3 is 16th all time and 3rd all time for freshman. All this while averaging just 22.4 minutes a game. As a freshman, LS got about 20% more minutes a game at 26.7. The Jersey kid is doing pretty good!
      All this and yet, to me, the most impressive thing I've seen TE do is smother and kiss Morris after Morris took the gme clinching charge! A freshman who is destined to share team leadership roles with ES, JB, and GS, among others.
      "I not sure that I've ever been around a more competitive player or young man than Fred VanVleet. I like to win more than 99.9% of the people in this world, but he may top me." -- Gregg Marshall 12/23/13 :peaceful:
      ---------------------------------------
      Remember when Nancy Pelosi said about Obamacare:
      "We have to pass it, to find out what's in it".

A physician called into a radio show and said:
      "That's the definition of a stool sample."

Comment

Coach said that we got a bad tossup or an unfair tossup to start the first OT, so they drew up the Tyson steal play, in case we had another bad tossup to begin the second OT. We did. Conspiracy ?

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
          Coach said that we got a bad tossup or an unfair tossup to start the first OT, so they drew up the Tyson steal play, in case we had another bad tossup to begin the second OT. We did. Conspiracy ?
          I commented on that toss in OT1. Was straight to UConn. Love that instead of bitching about it, Marshall used it against them. OT2 toss was less bad, but still not even. Hilarious that it bit them in the ass.

Comment

Is my recollection wrong? On that 2nd tossup didn’t UConn only have 1 man lined up on the defensive side?

like they knew they were winning that tip and didn’t need but 1 man back

for the record, I don’t believe in many conspiracies, but I don’t mind fueling them

Comment

I think they must have paid the refs for that toss up.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                I think they must have paid the refs for that toss up.
                Maybe we did.

Comment

Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post
                  Is my recollection wrong? On that 2nd tossup didn’t UConn only have 1 man lined up on the defensive side?

like they knew they were winning that tip and didn’t need but 1 man back

for the record, I don’t believe in many conspiracies, but I don’t mind fueling them
                  UCONN was totally lined up wrong and then not ready. More good coaching from Gregg. You have to take advantage when an advantage is there. He does an excellent job at exploiting these when they present themselves.

Comment

TE had a very good game and I hope he is consistent in the next several games
                    Whatever you ask for in prayer with faith, you will receive. (Mt 21:22)

Comment

• Best of the best: Top 100 college basketball players for the 2021-22 season - News-Gazette.com
                      https://www.news-gazette.com/sports/...386bef82f.html
                      By Scott Richey
                      October 3, 2021 - 8:00am CST

"23. Tyson Etienne, Wichita State
                      There’s no question Wichita State’s most important player this season will be Etienne, a sophomore guard who returned to school after flirting with the NBA draft. Etienne is a 6-2, 203-pound sharpshooter who averaged 16.3 points and made three three-pointers per game at a 39 percent clip and was named the American Athletic Conference Co-Player of the Year...."

Comment

• HIGH CHARACTER KID!

Comment

• Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                          HIGH CHARACTER KID!

https://twitter.com/tayloreldridge/s...TjJTnfyOA&s=19
                          Definitely High Character and a good leader too. Go Shocks.

Comment

• Comment

• If anyone is interested, this thing starts in the next half hour or so.

In my opinion, Tyson's value to Wichita is hugely underrated. He's been spectacular here since day 1. Maybe more so than all but a handful of men's basketball players ever to grace our campus.

Comment

• Very nice article on Tyson

Comment

Working...
                                X