No announcement yet.

2019-20 Coach's Shows with Gregg Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMINDER - Gregg Marshall Show Tonight (02/03/20)

The Coach Gregg Marshall Show with Mike Kennedy, returns tonight at 6:00 p.m.(Monday, February 3rd).

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
      REMINDER - Gregg Marshall Show Tonight (02/03/20)

The Coach Gregg Marshall Show with Mike Kennedy, returns tonight at 6:00 p.m.(Monday, February 3rd).

https://www.radio.com/kfh/listen
      Could be an interesting listen...
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• So did anyone listen?

Comment

• ummmm.. no.

Comment

• For one thing, Marshall thought it was a little weird that the Eagle had an article on Joiner this morning. Of course, it was written by you know who.

Comment

• The kid (Joiner) played with passion and had an unbelievable game. One sure fire way to stop your local paper from publishing stories about your opponents star player...win the damn game. Coach has to be burning on the inside after reading it.
              When your not practicing, someone somewhere is and when you meet him...he'll beat you.

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                The kid (Joiner) played with passion and had an unbelievable game. One sure fire way to stop your local paper from publishing stories about your opponents star player...win the damn game. Coach has to be burning on the inside after reading it.
                While I agree with your general thought, does Joiner have local ties or anything? Who the hell cares what a Tulsa player is up to after burying a buzzer-beating 3 against WSU to win a game?

I think the Eagle is just trolling now.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by KSUUWSU View Post
                  One sure way to stop your local paper from publishing stories about your opponent's star player...win the damn game.
                  Exactly -- gotta believe that would work even for the Kansas City Eagle.

Comment

• Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post

Exactly -- gotta believe that would work even for the Kansas City Eagle.
                    LOVE IT...'THE KANSAS CITY EAGLE'......I'd rather read the Hutch News...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

While I agree with your general thought, does Joiner have local ties or anything? Who the hell cares what a Tulsa player is up to after burying a buzzer-beating 3 against WSU to win a game?

I think the Eagle is just trolling now.
                      Hell, Joiner isn't even from Kansas City. He's from the Chicago area. I'd love to see a KU article bring up a great story about a kid that plays for Texas Tech that's from Florida or somewhere that has a great story. There are a lot of great stories if you hunt for them but you don't write them all. You can't make this stuff up.

Comment

• REMINDER - Gregg Marshall Show Tonight (02/10/20)

The Coach Gregg Marshall Show with Mike Kennedy, returns tonight at 6:00 p.m. (Monday, February 10th).

I wonder if Dr. Phil would be available if called?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuShock Reaper View Post
                          REMINDER - Gregg Marshall Show Tonight (02/10/20)

The Coach Gregg Marshall Show with Mike Kennedy, returns tonight at 6:00 p.m. (Monday, February 10th).

I wonder if Dr. Phil would be available if called?
                          ā€œIā€™m here today with an exasperated basketball coach from Wichita, KS.ā€

Comment

• Comment

• It will be a lying dog faced pony soldier show tonight

Comment

• Listening to tonight's show. Coach spent extended time like 15 minutes describing what happened today. He said all the players walked in the gym, did not touch a ball, and lined up on the baseline for sprints.Said he never saw that before. After a few sprints they started talking about what was bothering them.
                                guys were pissed about their minutes, stuff other (not named) teammates were doing, etc.

Bottom line coach "thinks" they made a breakthrough as a team. At least some guys got the idea they play for us, not me. He thinks they will perform much better on Thursday - but he honestly doesn't know.

Comment

Working...
                                X