Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Show is up, with sound issues...

Comment

• About 6:20 Coach must have got a question about Poo or Noah. Basically said that he was in charge. I'll prolly go to the podcast to see if it was framed as a concern about his 8 guys wearing down.

Comment

• He did say that Mo and AM won't play in the double bonus unless he has no choice

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          Meh.

The coaches show is now a propaganda show since they no longer talk fans calls. Which in the good times is probably for the best, but in times like this could make for interesting show with some probing questions.
          The Legendary Wichita sports show caller Dennis was bummed when they quit taking calls

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

The Legendary Wichita sports show caller Dennis was bummed when they quit taking calls
            He's at every game. Seems like a nice old man.

Comment

• It’s interesting and quite telling that a statement was made from a true Shocker fan regarding a quote “in the good times” obviously making a derogative comment regarding our team and coach. The interesting thing is that our team stood 15-3 or 16-3 while the comment was said and now we are 17-3 and ranked #23 in the country.

Not bad for crappy times for this program or any program for that matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                About 6:20 Coach must have got a question about Poo or Noah. Basically said that he was in charge. I'll prolly go to the podcast to see if it was framed as a concern about his 8 guys wearing down.
                Where can I find the podcast?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  It’s interesting and quite telling that a statement was made from a true Shocker fan regarding a quote “in the good times” obviously making a derogative comment regarding our team and coach. The interesting thing is that our team stood 15-3 or 16-3 while the comment was said and now we are 17-3 and ranked #23 in the country.

Not bad for crappy times for this program or any program for that matter.
                  What are you refer referring to? Someone at the show asked him a question?

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

He's at every game. Seems like a nice old man.
                    Hey Dennis! I had no idea you were on Shockernet!
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

Where can I find the podcast?
                      If you are apple user, Itunes has it under "Wichita State Basketball". Tonight show is up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Hey Dennis! I had no idea you were on Shockernet!
                        Hmmm... both can be pretty crotchety at times.
                        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

When was the last time anybody heard a good question from a caller?
                          May have to go back a couple of coaches. Maybe Mike Cohen? Eddie Fogler?

Comment

• No. He's older, uses a cane. I'm white.

Comment

• Originally posted by MelvinLoudermilk View Post

At least he can still call in during the pregame shows.

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax View Post

What are you refer referring to? Someone at the show asked him a question?
                                No I explained poorly. Evidently someone on Shockernet said that the show is just propaganda and during the good times,it’s best if we don’t have questions but during these times there are probably good questions to ask. I was just thinking that 15-3, or 16-3, or 17-3 are pretty good times. We are pretty spoiled.

Comment

Working...
                                X