No announcement yet.

2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe make it an Annual Event. Like a Bowl Game. Yeah, the Toilet Bowl Championship. Tune in to see who gets flushed.

Comment

My rule of thumb if I hate both teams equally is to root against the home team. There’s nothing like watching a mass exodus of fans with the clock running down. :)
      Marge: The plant called and said that if you don't come in tomorrow, don't bother coming in Monday.
      Homer: WOOHOO! Four day weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by capnkirk View Post
        My rule of thumb if I hate both teams equally is to root against the home team. There’s nothing like watching a mass exodus of fans with the clock running down. :)
        I actually root against the blue blood in the tournament. Always. There is nothing sweeter than seeing a 10 year-old bawling in the stands, as his rich dad stands helplessly. I mostly enjoy Kentucky or NC criers, they seem to do it best.

IMG_20200424_132131.jpg
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

I actually root against the blue blood in the tournament. Always. There is nothing sweeter than seeing a 10 year-old bawling in the stands, as his rich dad stands helplessly. I mostly enjoy Kentucky or NC criers, they seem to do it best.

IMG_20200424_132131.jpg

Have to admit, this ones pretty good...
          Sunday 6-Pack: Baylor defeats Kansas

Kansas Jayhawks GIFs | Tenor

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

IMG_20200424_132527.jpg
            There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

I dont care who you are, I know this thread derailed, but the images must make you smile.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                His buddy cut the cheese...

Comment

Not a 'blue blood', but...

A Young Northwestern Fan Got Caught Crying on TV and Twitter ...

Comment

Raptors fans wear photos of Crying LeBron meme on their faces

Comment

Guess we all get our hearts ripped out every now and then...

The Evolution Of The Michael Jordan Crying Face Meme : The Two-Way ...

Comment

No Tom Brady tears pic yet? What the F, people?
                        "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          No Tom Brady tears pic yet? What the F, people?
                          One of my favorite pizza places in golden, col has a vodka called “the tears of tom brady”... not too shabby

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Have to admit, this ones pretty good...
                            Sunday 6-Pack: Baylor defeats Kansas

Kansas Jayhawks GIFs | Tenor
                            That chickenhawk fan crying with the jayhawk costume is one of my all time favorite photographs. The only thing that compares is looking at the faces of the chickenhawk fans in the stands in Omaha as Tekel Cotton is shooting free throws after Kelly Oubre flagrant foul in the 78-65 butt kicking.

But really shouldn't this thread be about the shockers basketball schedule. I know the shocks are playing Western Kentucky, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State and Mississippi. But who else are they playing? That's a lot better subject matter than talking about two cheating programs playing each other in the Cheaters Bowl in AFH.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                              Raptors fans wear photos of Crying LeBron meme on their faces
                              I was gonna like it, but then realized it was lebron. Haters (me) always gonna hate players that can't follow the fundamental rules of basketball... including but not limited to traveling, crying foul every 2.4 shot attempts, and forgetting there are four other guys on the team who occasionally get back on defense. I am not a fan of lebron.

Comment

NCAA to give men's basketball teams 2020-21 scheduling options - ESPN

Associated Press
                                04/24/20, 8:05 PM CT

The NCAA's Division I Council approved Friday a proposal to give men's basketball programs choices with 28- and 29-game schedules.

INDIANAPOLIS -- The NCAA is giving teams new scheduling options for the 2020-21 season.

The NCAA's Division I Council approved Friday a proposal to give men's basketball programs choices with 28- and 29-game schedules.

The council vote still must be reviewed by the NCAA board of directors and won't be considered final until the conclusion of its board meeting on Wednesday. The proposal will allow schools that schedule 28 regular-season game to participate in one multiple-team event of up to three games. Programs with 29-game regular-season schedules can participate in a multiple-team event with up to two games.

A team that does not participate in a multiple-team event can have up to 29 regular-season games. Three-day multiple-team events must be completed within 10 days, and two-day events must conclude within five days, under the proposal.

Non-Division I programs may participate only if they are the event host.

Comment

Working...
                                X