2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Indiana is another possibility. We have a little relationship with their coach Miller against Dayton and Indiana.
    But Miller is a bit on the hot seat. Not sure who tough he wants to schedule in the non-con.

Comment

I would love a matchup against a B1G opponent, but with all due respect to Darron, I will believe it when I see it. That's not a slight against Darron either. With the 20-game conference schedule plus the B1G/ACC Challenge, Gavitt Games, MTEs, and special rivalry series (Nebraska-sCUm, Iowa/IowaSt, etc), those guys have little reason to schedule anything else other than guarantee games at home.
      78-65

Comment

Wish list:
        Creighton
        Baylor
        New Mexico State
        Iowa
        Maybe UNI

Comment

I would like Texas or Texas AM - maybe a neutral site game at Dickie's arena. I think Colorado would be interesting too.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
            I would like Texas or Texas AM - maybe a neutral site game at Dickie's arena. I think Colorado would be interesting too.
            Tad's done a nice job. I'd check to see if he has any interest in returning for a game in Wichita.

Comment

Originally posted by eeshocker View Post

Doubt GGG would schedule them with Teddy Buckets there now. I guess they played OU, after AR left, so maybe it doesn't matter.
              Wasn’t that game scheduled before AR transferred or am I mistaken?

Comment

Originally posted by Fake Gregg Marshall View Post

Wasn’t that game scheduled before AR transferred or am I mistaken?
                Yeah it definitely was.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                  Wish list:
                  Creighton
                  Baylor
                  New Mexico State
                  Iowa
                  Maybe UNI
                  This guy thinks you need to wish outside the box. Can't stand CU, seen Baylor, want nothing to do with Jans on the other side of the court, Iowa sucks, so over flopsville.

Comment

UK - Played them close both times in the tourney. I think HCJC respects our program. I know a H/H is a pipe-dream, but would be great to make something workout

Michigan - Find out who the true champion of the 2013 NCAA Tournament would have been

Seaton Hall - Was a good series, think it should be renewed. Good way to try and plant some recruiting seeds in the NYC area.

Oregon - Reach out to our old buddy Dana and get something scheduled for ol' times sake.

Duke - Because I don't have to be rationale
                    Last edited by Shock Top; February 26, 2020, 01:58 PM.
                    The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Michigan - Find out who the true champion of the 2013 NCAA Tournament would have been
                      Dude .. this would be an awesome neutral site game. Even bill it as the 2013 ACTUAL NCAA championship rematch.

Though they have a new coach now .. so he doesn't have the same memories.

Comment

I'd like a H-H with West Virginia, Dayton, Kentucky, Missouri, Northern Iowa or Creighton

Comment

Originally posted by FadedCrown View Post
                          I'd like a H-H with West Virginia, Dayton, Kentucky, Missouri, Northern Iowa or Creighton
                          I want nothing to do with UNI ... once every 4 years they might have good enough rankings to be a good win for us, but they know how to muck up games and win ones they shouldn't. There just isn't enough reward vs the risk you get for playing them.

(Yes, i fully realize we were on the other end of this for a long time. The difference is we've been consistently good enough to be considered a good win. Heck even last year, one our worst, our NET ended up within about 15-20 spots of what UNI is this year .. one of they best in a while)

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            Oregon - Reach out to our old buddy Dana and get something scheduled for ol' times sake.
                            Ummm...the day when Dana Altman willingly comes back to coach against 3G's Shockers in CKA will be the same day that Shirley Phelps-Roper waves a gay pride flag.
                            78-65

Comment

I don't have a problem with home and home with Bradley or Drake - long time MVC foes - especially Bradley. Arkansas, New Mexico, LSU, Northwestern, St. Louis, Dayton,

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                                I don't have a problem with home and home with Bradley or Drake - long time MVC foes - especially Bradley. Arkansas, New Mexico, LSU, Northwestern, St. Louis, Dayton,
                                Yeah, I enjoyed the SLU series. Dayton would be nice too.

Comment

Working...
                                X