2020-21 Schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Creighton at Kansas next year Bleast v B12 matchup.

Looking forward to the comments.
    Sounds like a matchup made for ESPN+
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Sounds like a matchup made for ESPN+
      As a guy that likes Creighton, I like this game a lot.

But to keep in line with this board let me ask, is an ESPN+ game a step up or a step down from an FS2 broadcast it would have been had it been played in Omaha?
      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post

But to keep in line with this board let me ask, is an ESPN+ game a step up or a step down from an FS2 broadcast it would have been had it been played in Omaha?
        IMO, any PPV is a step down from normal cable/satellite broadcasts. Even if I have a low tier cable pkg. that doesn't include FS2, I can always go to a sports bar to catch a game. I'm not sure that is the case for a PPV event.

Comment

Don’t care. Go ask your fellow blowjay fans on whatever hell hole message board they have.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

Don’t care. Go ask your fellow blowjay fans on whatever hell hole message board they have.
            Settle down a bit. MoValley John has been a solid poster on here and doesn't deserve troll treatment.
            "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

Settle down a bit. MoValley John has been a solid poster on here and doesn't deserve troll treatment.
              No thanks. Not trolling. Hate the bluejays. I know he’s been here a long time. Like him, but don’t want to hear or discuss anything blowjay related.

Comment

No thanks. Not trolling. Hate the bluejays. I know he’s been here a long time. Like him, but don’t want to hear or discuss anything blowjay related.
                Well, there is definitely a difference between being polite and bullying behind your keyboard. I can easily tell who's post was each. You've become a very quality poster of late. Hate to see you revert to some of your earlier posting habits.

Everybody here already knows he follows Creighton (and WSU), so nothing new. You "like him"? You sure did fool me! There wasn't going to be any discussion of Creighton, just the difference in broadcast coverage. However, YOU saw to it that the discussion was going to be different.

Comment

I'll be, (gag) rooting for the (gag) blue ja(gag) ees, in that one. Haha.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                    I'll be, (gag) rooting for the (gag) blue ja(gag) ees, in that one. Haha.
                    Yeah, this isn't even a close call.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Yeah, this isn't even a close call.
                      Why is this a binary decision? bluejays or jayhawks? I am not forced to choose one or the other, so I am going with option C, I will ignore the game entirely!

Comment

Sorry if I pissed MKR off. I was just following up on fevers comment and thought it might be funny, ala if a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears....
                        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Sorry if I pissed MKR off. I was just following up on fevers comment and thought it might be funny, ala if a tree falls in the forest and nobody hears....
                          Eh, don’t worry about him. He’ll be okay after his Midol and a piece of chocolate. He really is a nice guy.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

You do know that reading and spending your time on this stuff is completely voluntary, right?
                            "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

There is nothing wrong with hoping they both lose. I am that way a lot with many teams.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post
                                There is nothing wrong with hoping they both lose. I am that way a lot with many teams.
                                That's kinda like "I want one team to lose more than another". I'd just have to think more about which way to go with this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X