Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This year is one big steaming pile of Goodm@n
    The Assman

Comment

• Probably not for the next 14 days, though.

Comment

• What a shame. Wish our student-athletes would be able to be safe from a virus that greater than 99.9% of people their age survive.
        Last edited by Kel Varnsen; November 23, 2020, 08:05 PM.
        "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Doesn't matter even if they did. 14 day pause most likely. Oral Roberts and missouri are in doubt now too
          It will be longer than 14 days. it will move through the teams as slow wave.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

It will be longer than 14 days. it will move through the teams as slow wave.
            Especially with all the players, coaches, and others that were all on the plane together today

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Stickboy46 View Post

Especially with all the players, coaches, and others that were all on the plane together today
                Yip. Maybe they will have heard immunity by January.

Comment

• Good. We didn’t want to play in this anyways. The rest will be more beneficial than games against low competition at this point of the season. The 4 game non-con will be grueling but we will be at full strength. Hopefully this means the ORU game is cancelled as well.

Comment

• What a steaming pile of dog ****.

Comment

• Pro FB plays on and tests healthy players everyday without suspending games. Why can't college basketball change
                      protocols ? I'll attempt to answer my own question - - probably the exchange of excess bodily fluids ( sweat ) and the
                      skimpier uniforms. Other thoughts? I was already depressed and now this.

Comment

• I hate this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                          Pro FB plays on and tests healthy players everyday without suspending games. Why can't college basketball change
                          protocols ? I'll attempt to answer my own question - - probably the exchange of excess bodily fluids ( sweat ) and the
                          skimpier uniforms. Other thoughts? I was already depressed and now this.
                          Because NFL players are professionals who are getting paid a lot of money to play football vs kids who are not getting paid whose health rightly should be made a priority. College athletics are constantly under fire already, can you imagine the **** storm if one of these kids got seriously ill or worse?

It sucks and I hate it but unfortunately it’s better to err on the side of caution. Especially with a vaccine around the corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShauXTyme View Post
                            Unconfirmed, but possibly a couple of our players tested positive upon arrival and team will be returning to ICT.

Comment

• Go figure. the year from hell doesn't disappoint.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                                Counting down to the set up a in state tourney with PSU, ESU, and FHSU.

2020 is a s***show. Might as well go all-in.
                                Looks like I wasn’t negative enough in my prediction..
                                The Assman

Comment

Working...
                                X