Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. No chance of false positives? I’m having a hard time seeing how there will be a season given the abruptness of games being canceled.

Comment

• Why weren’t they tested before the flight?

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
        Why weren’t they tested before the flight?
        They all tested negative on Saturday per Taylor.

Comment

• Originally posted by mjbaker84 View Post
          Why weren’t they tested before the flight?
          As part of the organizer protocol, each team is tested as soon as they arrive on site.

Comment

• I just hope all the players, coaches and other team members get past this and can stay healthy the rest of the season. They just have to be extra cautious or the season is over.

Comment

• I’m so over this crap. So within 48 hours, some players etc. suddenly tested positive. Right.

Comment

• #watchus? I would if I could...

211 likes, 3 comments - wichitastatembb on November 23, 2020: "We will not be playing in the Crossover Classic #watchus"
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Do they have any team rules this year with COVID to try to limit their interactions outside of practice, class and their dorm? With the season already being short, I am curious if teams are doing anything differently other than testing three times a week.

I’m so bummed right now. I was REALLY a looking forward to Wednesday

Comment

• So what changed from Saturday where they all tested negative to now? When did Billy Kennedy arrive on campus? I hope he wasn't the source (assuming someone got it before they left for S.D.).

Comment

• Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                      So what changed from Saturday where they all tested negative to now? When did Billy Kennedy arrive on campus? I hope he wasn't the source (assuming someone got it before they left for S.D.).
                      They likely had already contracted it by Saturday

Comment

• Wear masks...like all the time

Comment

• Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
                          Damn. No chance of false positives? I’m having a hard time seeing how there will be a season given the abruptness of games being canceled.
                          Don't worry there will be a season. This virus is just like the flu. And in 15 days like a miracle it will disappear. Besides anyone who wants a test can get one. You must put your faith in the Orange God. He is a stable genius and he and his cult members will save our season. Go Shocks.

Comment

• So when they ultimately cancel the season, do you think they’re gonna give this year’s eligibility back like they did with the spring sports?
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Don't worry there will be a season. This virus is just like the flu. And in 15 days like a miracle it will disappear. Besides anyone who wants a test can get one. You must put your faith in the Orange God. He is a stable genius and he and his cult members will save our season. Go Shocks.
                              Keep the political GARBAGE out of this forum.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                                So when they ultimately cancel the season, do you think they’re gonna give this year’s eligibility back like they did with the spring sports?
                                Yes. That’s already been decided.

Winter sport student-athletes who compete during 2020-21 in Division I will receive both an additional season of competition and an additional year in which to complete it, the Division I Council decided. The same flexibility was provided to student-athletes after the spring season was canceled in 2020 and the fall season was seriously impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.

78-65

Comment

Working...
                                X