Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2020 Crossover Classic (formerly Battle 4 Atlantis)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Move this to the politics thread please.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

You are wrong. This virus is like a flu and in 15 days it will disappear like a miracle. The left wing media is just trying to scare you. .

You’re more annoying than Cold and 76.

That’s saying something.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

You’re more annoying than Cold and 76.

That’s saying something.
        Help me Shockfever you are my only hope. !!!!! I just want to grow up and be like you. But you clearly show a double standard when you post on this board. Your posts typically talk about matters outside of shocker basketball but that is ok because only you have the right to say what is relevant subject matter for shocker basketball. When anyone else even in a minor way talks about why college basketball is going through turmoil this season, you object. Stop crying about the truth.

Go shocks. Hope we see some basketball this season.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheShocktocles View Post

Help me Shockfever you are my only hope. !!!!! I just want to grow up and be like you. But you clearly show a double standard when you post on this board. Your posts typically talk about matters outside of shocker basketball but that is ok because only you have the right to say what is relevant subject matter for shocker basketball. When anyone else even in a minor way talks about why college basketball is going through turmoil this season, you object. Stop crying about the truth.

Go shocks. Hope we see some basketball this season.
          Are you mental?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
          X