The potential irony of Conner Frankamp and Perry Ellis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BostonWu View Post
    Lots of butthurt over on phagnet tonight...two separate brand new threads covering 16 pages and counting dedicated to the comeback
    It's hard to take Walmart KU fans seriously when talking about comebacks, since they usually turn their TV off when their team encounters a large deficit.

Comment

Lots of butthurt over on phagnet tonight...two separate brand new threads covering 16 pages and counting dedicated to the comeback
      It's pretty funny, embarrassing and pathetic how much (some) KU fans need to justify and compare KU's program to WSU's.

Then, how they try to defend their reasons for doing so.

Seriously, grow up.
      The Assman

Comment

Wow, there sure is! @chemhawk: must have had his roommate use the last of the astroglide because that's some serious butthurt going on over there. I don't even think most of those tshirt fans realize they beat KSU today.

Obsession noted.

Comment

• It is really odd. Why do they care so much to put us in our place? I don't get it.

Maybe a KU fan can tell is most of those are in a big minority. They start threads and then ***** and moan that WSU fans are whining etc, when WSU fans are just correcting obvious mistakes or responding to stupid assertions.

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            Wow, there sure is! @chemhawk: must have had his roommate use the last of the astroglide because that's some serious butthurt going on over there. I don't even think most of those tshirt fans realize they beat KSU today.

Obsession noted.
            KSU might also be their best win on that really hard schedule, too :)

My wife pointed out that the thing about a "hard" schedule is that its not quite as hard if you are better than the other teams on it. They have a really nice UNI type schedule at this point. Lose to every good team you play but tout that your schedule was really hard so you are still awesome.
            Last edited by Dave Stalwart; January 12, 2014, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• They keep starting threads about us on Phog.net claiming how great they are. They cant stand the fact we are getting the limelight

DEDICATED TO CHEMHAWK AND THOSE OBSESSED WITH US ON PHOG>NET
              I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
                Looks like CF's role is increasing, now the conference play has begun.
                In the KU beat-down win versus K-State, CF played 5 minutes.
                Shocker basketball will forever be my favorite team in all of sports.

Comment

No less than 7 page 1 threads about the Shocks, one way or the other. Hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
                    In the KU beat-down win versus K-State, CF played 5 minutes.
                    Better then the zero minutes he was getting in the games leading up to BXII play.
                    The Assman

Comment

• like wichita state wouldn't thump k-state at koch arena. marshall would see to it

put lufile on that freshman.. cotton on wiggins.. baker on selden.. van vleet on tharpe. oh, eff it. talking to ku rooter-tooters about that game is like talking to an arrogant, smirking brick wall.

Comment

• The ladies over at Phog are sounding awfully shrill these days. It seems they could take a lesson from President Roosevelt (the good one): "Walk softly and carry a big stick."

Lots of loud walking and twig carrying going on over there.

Comment

• The cadre of small penises that are whipped out on phog.net anytime one of their brainiacs initiates a WSU thread/tangent is something of odd beauty.

When your entire sad and pathetic identity is wrapped up in the fandom of a certain program, and somebody or something even remotely challenges the pecking order, holy hell you better call the mental hospital security department for a clean-up.

I honestly do not personally know a KU alum or season ticket holder in either my personal or professional life, but I know plenty of KU t-shirt fans. Interestingly enough, bringing up that question to any KU t-shirt fan generally shuts them right the hell up. It's like the final scene from The Sixth Sense when Bruce Willis' character suddenly has the epiphany that he's dead.

Comment

• and what's that? the shockers would finish 4-5ish in the big12? what.a.joke.they.are. embracing that ignorance.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                              The cadre of small penises that are whipped out on phog.net anytime one of their brainiacs initiates a WSU thread/tangent is something of odd beauty.

When your entire sad and pathetic identity is wrapped up in the fandom of a certain program, and somebody or something even remotely challenges the pecking order, holy hell you better call the mental hospital security department for a clean-up.

I honestly do not personally know a KU alum or season ticket holder in either my personal or professional life, but I know plenty of KU t-shirt fans. Interestingly enough, bringing up that question to any KU t-shirt fan generally shuts them right the hell up. It's like the final scene from The Sixth Sense when Bruce Willis' character suddenly has the epiphany that he's dead.
                              I am convinced that most of those that post on Phognet have never attended KU. They are mainly WyJo KU T-Shirt wearing fans that latch onto the only good thing in their life which is KU basketball.
                              You can write KU is great and state of Missouri sucks and you'll get multiple one-stars because they identify with KC Chiefs and Royals more than they do with KU. Phognet is infested and infected with WyJo Missouri inbreds that have never set foot in Memorial Stadium or AFH or perhaps even the campus. More than 90% of actual KU alums that I know fully respect WSU's basketball program and the remaining 10% aren't that knowledgeable of college basketball.
                              Last edited by Veritas; January 12, 2014, 01:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                                I am convinced that most of those that post on Phognet have never attended KU. They are mainly WyJo KU T-Shirt wearing fans that latch onto the only good thing in their life which is KU basketball.
                                You can write KU is great and state of Missouri sucks and you'll get multiple one-stars because they identify with KC Chiefs and Royals more than they do with KU. Phognet is infested and infected with WyJo Missouri inbreds that have never set foot in Memorial Stadium or AFH or perhaps even the campus. More than 90% of actual KU alums that I know fully respect WSU's basketball program and the remaining 10% aren't that knowledgeable of college basketball.
                                I think you're right. The WSU discussion over there makes me think they are the latch-ons who are trying desperately to justify their decision to be KU fans. They do that by finding ways to demean or discredit the other regional teams who dare to challenge their perceived superiority.

An alumnus with pride in their school wouldn't need to go to those measures, unless they're just jerks, which is very possible. I have a cousin who is a KU alum and season-ticket holder. There's a reason why I haven't spoken to him in years. He's a pompous jerk.

Comment

Working...
                                X